Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Well, I posted this over at the Off topics, but they said I should come over here. I've worn one of these on a cruise and the other one will be on my next one. However, I just got invited to a red carpet movie premier tomr. night and I was trying to decided which one I should wear. I have a black shawl to wear b/c its kinda chilly here. But I think I would need a silver for the purple dress. Can you guys give your thoughts?

34190_521247339618_62700819_30860212_5882094_n.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

thanks!

I think both are so pretty! I would go with the purple dress with silver accessories :)

Host Faith -- where in the world did you get the dress? It's such a beautiful color!

It was an AGB dress that I purchased from macys.com on clearance...I just did a search and it's no longer available :(. I love that dress...looking for another excuse to wear it. Sounds like another cruise is in order! :D

OK im back! Still looking for a dress to wear at resort.

Posting pictures, tell me your fav.. So far I think I like the pink one best.

What I really want is picture labaled short, in a dress that would land right above my knee and so far all I can find is these short dresses that is too short for me. If anyone runs across a dress like this in a longer length, please let me know!

Oh and BTW I even have a silver strapy shoe that I could wear with the pink one.

block.jpg.a0d71552ed16890f71ea4b2cc4104e73.jpg

floral.jpg.5c73ba74e9116657af927a6ec935a159.jpg

purple.jpg.337783d9cb62fd1d8931f780e00e9737.jpg

short.jpg.6e71dd87392814f583f158589083b1c6.jpg

4000129_pinkfront.jpg.f3ed79944f0d0f7c97438a955ba16705.jpg

249316292_pinkback.jpg.4ce048a4a52fb9410486fcd9bf330cd2.jpg

Edited by smoothdancer

What I really want is picture labaled short, in a dress that would land right above my knee and so far all I can find is these short dresses that is too short for me. If anyone runs across a dress like this in a longer length, please let me know!

Oh and BTW I even have a silver strapy shoe that I could wear with the pink one.

I prefer the pink one also. Of all the others I also like the black and white. They both look very 'resort-y' dressy, yet comfortable so you can enjoy yourself without fussing.

I like how flowy they are, the first and fourth are too 'clubby' and the third, while pretty, makes me think homecoming dress.

I like the second one, (the black and white) and the pink one the best too. They both look like the length would be about right for what you want and they look like they'd be fun to wear and resort-ish.

I'm not fond of the tight knit ones; they look uncomfortable to wear and, yes, 'clubby' and the purple one looks really short and young.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

I like the second one, (the black and white) and the pink one the best too. They both look like the length would be about right for what you want and they look like they'd be fun to wear and resort-ish.

I'm not fond of the tight knit ones; they look uncomfortable to wear and, yes, 'clubby' and the purple one looks really short and young.

This is completely with my thinking also.....LOVE the pink one

I am so glad you all agree about the pink dress, it is my favorite too, especially the back. I have worked hard, lost 20 pounds and am treating myself to a new bathing suit from the same site so I am going to go ahead and order the pink even after......

I went to the Khols sale today to buy sheets. (King sheet are so expensive) I dont normally like thier dresses for me and was my lucky day. I found the perfect little knee length sundress in my size for which I paid $11.50 and already have a sandle to match!! I still am going to buy the pink dress, although I am debating getting it in black... Could be a nice middle of the road dress for a NCL cruise that I also have booked...

Oh also, you know that short purple dress I wanted in knee length? Well at Khols they had the new JLO line with a dress like this but knee length..AUGGG, hated it on me, just horrible.Even at knee length it does still does look like a club type of dress. I am glad I am so over that!!

I know a dress thread, but here is the bathing suit reward I picked!! LOL I told husband that is me in that suit, from the neck down... If only I could turn the clock back 20 I would also have that face!!

bs1.jpg.778122ddee2732b456f3578bef6143cf.jpg

Wow, good for you on losing the weight--I'm in cruise get-in-shape mode myself right now, cruising in 45 days.

That is a gorgeous suit and I envy you being able to wear it; of course, I'd have to go back about 40 years (or more) to look like that, if ever.

The pink dress is a great choice and I think it would be very nice in black too--that would be my choice, but then pink is not my color.

Hi,:) I really like the dress in the 2nd picture too. I would like to wear

a print like that but I cannot wear spaghetti straps. If the straps

were wider I would love to wear it:).

This is my dress for formal night on Royal Caribbean 5 day to Bermuda...is it too much?

_6430094.jpg

WOW...WOW:):D:)......beautiful dress.:)...where did you get it?

And no, it is not too much (in my opinion anyway)!

Thank you! I got it at Nordstrom.com, they have free shipping and free returns. I bought two dresses and returned the one I didn't like. I fell in love with this one though. They have great stuff.

Edited by tink_68

Smoothdancer, please be very careful when ordering from this company. Although their swimsuits are great quality (I have several of their suits), their clothing line leaves a lot to be desired in terms of quality. I ordered the pink dress you're referring to and was very disappointed. It was made out of what appeared to be nylon nightgown material, and had no structure whatsoever. I ordered several other dresses from this site at the same time, and ended up sending them all back prior to my March cruise on Oasis, due to the same reason. I ended up shopping locally for my formal night dresses.

My advice would be to give yourself plenty of time to order, send back, and shop thru other methods, if necessary. I'd order swimsuits from them again in the future, but am very hesitant to shop their clothing line again.