Soap?

LadyBerard

I love Celebrity but haven't had the chance to cruise on them since 2005. What do they provide for amenities in the bathroom.....bar of soap or liquid soap? shampoo/conditioner, body lotion? Am I missing anything? Just booked in a regular balcony, not cc class. Thanks.

I love Celebrity but haven't had the chance to cruise on them since 2005. What do they provide for amenities in the bathroom.....bar of soap or liquid soap? shampoo/conditioner, body lotion? Am I missing anything? Just booked in a regular balcony, not cc class. Thanks.

In my hand at this very moment I'm holding a bottle of lemongrass body wash, lemongrass hydrating shampoo, and lemongrass conditioning cream. They also supply lemongrass bar soap. They are all cheerfuly replaced, sometimes before you even make a request. These were obtained about a year ago on =X=. They may have changed since then.

Bon voyage

This brings up a good point. Our last cruise was in AQ and we had tons of amenities. Sailing on Solstice in a few weeks in an FV cabin--will we have conditioner??? My hair and DD's hair will look like straw without it--need to know soon so I can go buy some if necessary

Thanks

We've always had shower gel, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion. Except that the last cruise on the Eclipse shower gel seemed to be an unknown quantity. Don't know if that's peculiar to sailings out of Southampton or just the Eclipse. If I had known, would have brought my own shower gel. Can anyone who has sailed the Eclipse out of an American port comment on what they had?

Bar soap, shampoo and lotion, no conditioner.
We always had the little bottles of conditioner in the bathroom along with the bottles of shampoo and lotion and the bar soap and shower cap. The body wash was either in a dispenser on the shower wall or in a little bottle.

Your conditioner may just have been overlooked, but if something is missing, our experience has been that we only need to ask our stateroom attendant for it or leave a note on the bathroom mirror and the item will be there the next time we return to the cabin, if not sooner. :)

I have always received soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

And that is not only for balconies/cc/suites. I book windows and insides

and have received those same ammenities.:)

I don't remember not getting shower gel on the 2 cruises we took in 2009 but on our Solstice cruise this March we did not get shower gel in our regular balcony cabin. (I did get some when I asked) They did have it in our CC cabin on our May cruise. So it is possible that the shower gel in "regular" cabins has fallen to the cutback axe.

We sailed on Equinox out of Fort Lauderdale. There was no shower gel in our regular cabin, though our friends in Concierge Class had it.

Interesting. I've always sailed CC on M class, but had a 1A on the Eclipse for the much larger balcony. I wonder why the cabin attendant didn't tell me that shower gel didn't come with my class cabin. He just said they did not have any shower gel. Now I know to pack my own if I'm not in CC. Thanks!

This brings up a good point. Our last cruise was in AQ and we had tons of amenities. Sailing on Solstice in a few weeks in an FV cabin--will we have conditioner??? My hair and DD's hair will look like straw without it--need to know soon so I can go buy some if necessary

Thanks

We just got off the Summit (last week) where we had Lemongrass Conditioner (and shampoo, lotion, cream, etc) in our inside cabin.

Hank

sometimes they also stock extras in the shower areas of the spa--near the sauna rooms..

I am not a fan of the lemongrass scent except for the lotion & sometimes hotel products turn my eyes very red.... so I always bring my own products..

sometimes they also stock extras in the shower areas of the spa--near the sauna rooms..

I am not a fan of the lemongrass scent except for the lotion & sometimes hotel products turn my eyes very red.... so I always bring my own products..

we are on the silhouette in an inside cabin on Oct 22. Does anyone know what you get for bathroom supplies? Also wondering if you get a bathrobe?

Thank you

Archived