Beach Bungalows on Princess Cays

shofer

I was going to book one of these for our day at Princess Cays but when I looked at the cost it was 2 x $199. Is this correct that it is $199 pp? Or is it just $199 total?

Thanks for all your answers.

Sue

I am not sure why it said "2x" but the rental is $199 for up to 6 people. Well worth it I might add.:)

I was going to do it on our trip next November, but they seem to have cut the maximum number of guests from 6 to four. We have four adults and two children in our family, so it will not work for us now. :(

That is just how many people it holds comfortably. Maybe the amount of chairs. We had 2 bungalows with 17 people on our last group cruise. No worries.

I was going to do it on our trip next November, but they seem to have cut the maximum number of guests from 6 to four. We have four adults and two children in our family, so it will not work for us now. :(

We had six adults and three kids in one "Pink" bungalow. It worked out just great. The kids were never inside; it's very small. There were chairs and loungers outside.

The best part for us was that it came with a "guy" that served our drinks, then lunch, then later dessert. He cleaned up everything. It was great.

We had six adults and three kids in one "Pink" bungalow. It worked out just great. The kids were never inside; it's very small. There were chairs and loungers outside.

The best part for us was that it came with a "guy" that served our drinks, then lunch, then later dessert. He cleaned up everything. It was great.

It has been a long time since they served lunch for the 199.00 bungalow price. I think that service is now an extra 50.00 per person.

Thanks for all the answers. To think I did not book one for our 2008 cruise when we took our children and their spouses because I thought it was $199/pp.

We booked one for our upcoming 1/28/12 cruise on the Grand. Looks like a terrific idea and we can't wait to try it.

Sue

We had No. 2 last December and it was wonderful! Celebrated my husband's 50th and my son's 13th birthdays. Decorated the cabana with "Happy Birthday" and all that good stuff from the Dollar Tree. We had six people but during the course of the day had five more people who joined us.

We had No. 2 last December and it was wonderful! Celebrated my husband's 50th and my son's 13th birthdays. Decorated the cabana with "Happy Birthday" and all that good stuff from the Dollar Tree. We had six people but during the course of the day had five more people who joined us.

Did they give you six priority tender tickets?

Karen

Archived