Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

I called and they fixed mine manually since I'm leaving next week and wanted my Elite perks! I'm now showing Diamond on the website as well, but I had to call three times to get it sorted out.

I'm still not sure if I'll have to deal with it onboard as well- perhaps my Seapass will be printed wrong and I'll get the wrong coupons? Guess we'll see.

I called and they fixed mine manually since I'm leaving next week and wanted my Elite perks! I'm now showing Diamond on the website as well, but I had to call three times to get it sorted out.

I'm still not sure if I'll have to deal with it onboard as well- perhaps my Seapass will be printed wrong and I'll get the wrong coupons? Guess we'll see.

Did you reprint your doc's I had something like your problem,showing one level on line and not same on doc's they updated my doc;s for next cruise in two weeks,hopefully Seapass will be correct.

Are RCI's figures correct? Is it just the website we have access to that is not updated correctly? That is some consolation, if true.

I called and they have them correct. Which is funny, because they didn't have them correct on my Nov. transatlantic. "my cruises" was correct but the LA and concierge had the number from prior to my Sept. cruise. It had been long updated in "my cruises".

The problem for some is that until it's corrected at the website, the proper ammenities/gift selections won't show up. Of course C&A can be called to make the selections. But the new improved C&A website was supposed to make all of this easy to do from home.

It's odd that some people have a corrected number and others don't. If it was a simple software fix, wouldn't we all have been fixed at once? Does this mean they are manually changing us one by one? If so, what about next cruise? Maybe I'm complicating the issue. But if it was easy, why can't someone in IT just program in the fix. :confused:

And I checked today - DH and I have not been corrected yet.

Gina

I called and they have them correct. Which is funny, because they didn't have them correct on my Nov. transatlantic. "my cruises" was correct but the LA and concierge had the number from prior to my Sept. cruise. It had been long updated in "my cruises".

The problem for some is that until it's corrected at the website, the proper ammenities/gift selections won't show up. Of course C&A can be called to make the selections. But the new improved C&A website was supposed to make all of this easy to do from home.

It's odd that some people have a corrected number and others don't. If it was a simple software fix, wouldn't we all have been fixed at once? Does this mean they are manually changing us one by one? If so, what about next cruise? Maybe I'm complicating the issue. But if it was easy, why can't someone in IT just program in the fix. :confused:

Gina

Thanks, Gina, good to know. We are still not correct this morning, either. I keep telling myself that patience is a virtue. And, yes, it's curious that some are updated and others, not.

Gina

It's Extremelly frustrating.. and I still find it rude that they haven't even sent out an Email or Alert regarding the glitch. Or an Apology for the Inconvience. :confused:

Ok,I know many have not been updated,but maybe we can post the ships and dates??See is there is any rhyme or reason..:p

MINE is updated,

Monarch

Nov 28th-Dec 2nd

and

Dec 2nd-5th

BUT my daughter's has not.

Jewel

Nov 26th-Dec1st

I am not exactly sure what inconvenience you refer too, sure my latest December cruises are listed and the total of cruise points do not match, but what inconvenience is that, as long as when I next get on board in January the actual records are correct , then I am happy.

I am sure the I.T. dept will get around to fixing it at some time, but surely they are also entitled to a Christmas break so maybe it might take afew days, no big deal.:)

It's Extremelly frustrating.. and I still find it rude that they haven't even sent out an Email or Alert regarding the glitch. Or an Apology for the Inconvience. :confused:

Wow,that is going on 2 months!:eek:

Chip-------not so much an inconvenience...but it's pretty sad that that RCCL can't keep up with it..

Too late to fix it.

Navigator

Dec 4 - 10

Duh......what was I thinking. I can't believe I wrote that. I think I was copying you with that Nov start date. :o

Gina

I am not exactly sure what inconvenience you refer too, sure my latest December cruises are listed and the total of cruise points do not match, but what inconvenience is that, as long as when I next get on board in January the actual records are correct , then I am happy.

I am sure the I.T. dept will get around to fixing it at some time, but surely they are also entitled to a Christmas break so maybe it might take afew days, no big deal.:)

For some of us it is an inconvenience to have to call C&A to place an order for an amenity since it can't be done for many of us on the website due to the wrong total. It's not the call that's so bad if they just took the call. Even the D+ desk has long wait times and then we get to hear the baby voice of the sea calling....20,000 leagues under the me...over and over again.

It would be nice if the new and improved member website worked.

Let's not call it an inconvenience. It's just an annoyance. And yes, I admit, a petty one. They should just let the C&A members know, like DrewNYC1 suggested, when there is a problem like this so we don't need to feel compelled to call (to be put on hold again) and find out if they have the numbers right on their end.

Gina

Ok,I know many have not been updated,but maybe we can post the ships and dates??See is there is any rhyme or reason..:p

MINE is updated,

Monarch

Nov 28th-Dec 2nd

and

Dec 2nd-5th

BUT my daughter's has not.

Jewel

Nov 26th-Dec1st

I Actually don't know how to do that..:confused:

Signed up to Cruise Critics yesterday.. :p

I Actually don't know how to do that..:confused:

Signed up to Cruise Critics yesterday.. :p

all you have to do is write the ship and sail dates for which your credits have not been added to your total......dont worry about colors,I was just kidding

Archived