Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

Your cruise points may not have been updated, but have you clicked on your cruise history? Many of us have looked there to see our recent cruises listed along with the point value earned. But it just hasn't been added into the total yet.

Most of my cruises have updated into the history within 7 days. And all have been within 2 weeks. I know some people have had it take longer depending on the ship.

Gina

Yeah, I should have been clear, that is what we have. We were on the Voyager three weeks ago, so it's been a while.

Our last cruise should have made us Diamond with 81 cruise points. That cruise was posted to completed cruises but our status still shows us as Emerald.....76 cruise points.

Last week I sent off an e-mail asking for confirmation that we are now Diamond, but I've not yet received a reply.:(

Same problem here. Cruise history has been updated to show our 12/1 Liberty cruise, but the point total doesn't reflect it. I too have called C&A. They show the correct total for both me and DH, but it's not reflected on the website.

P.S. The 12/1 cruise was a charter one. We did get Diamonds in December gifts and cruise credit at the increased level. Another CC member and I had asked about this on a CC thread earlier and were told that we wouldn't be getting credit for the charter cruise. (RCI had told us we would.) Apparently, you do. Of course, there were a whopping 6 diamonds/diamonds plus on board so maybe they just decided to give us a Christmas present.

One more thing the C&A rep told me on Monday - whether or not it's true...

She said the count problem only affects those who have a spouse or significant other who's account is linked AND has a different amount of cruise credits. I know in my case and in PH8's case, our husbands have less cruise points than us - even though their "my cruises" accounts will show the same.

Are those of you with correct counts single cruisers? Or have you and your spouse been on all of your cruises together?

Gina

Nope, so far, all our cruises are exactly aligned, but in two months I go without him. Hope that doesn't throw yet another monkey wrench into things!

She said the count problem only affects those who have a spouse or significant other who's account is linked AND has a different amount of cruise credits. I know in my case and in PH8's case, our husbands have less cruise points than us - even though their "my cruises" accounts will show the same.

Are those of you with correct counts single cruisers? Or have you and your spouse been on all of your cruises together?

Gina

This is interesting. My wife and I differed by one cruise credit on the old system. When we were convered to points, we got the same number of points. So, are you saying that when you and your husband were converted to points, you maintained the difference?

Bob

This is interesting. My wife and I differed by one cruise credit on the old system. When we were convered to points, we got the same number of points. So, are you saying that when you and your husband were converted to points, you maintained the difference?

Bob

Yes. But my cruise credits were 4 more than his. That would be a 28 point difference in the conversion rate. We were both D+ even with the cruise credit system so we both got the same amount of bonus points.

We both show the same amount of cruise points at "my cruises". But the loyalty ambassadors and concierges on board can see the true total cruise points and it's different for each of us.

Gina

Yes. But my cruise credits were 4 more than his. That would be a 28 point difference in the conversion rate. We were both D+ even with the cruise credit system so we both got the same amount of bonus points.

We both show the same amount of cruise points at "my cruises". But the loyalty ambassadors and concierges on board can see the true total cruise points and it's different for each of us.

Gina

OK, I think our situation is the same. I thought you showed different cruise points at "my cruises". My wife and I show a different cruise history, but the same points at "my cruises". Thanks Gina.

Bob

Gina

Single cruiser here, Gina, and my total points are wrong as well. The 12/09/11 cruise appears in my past cruises but the points earned on that cruise have not yet been added to my total.

Single cruiser here, Gina, and my total points are wrong as well. The 12/09/11 cruise appears in my past cruises but the points earned on that cruise have not yet been added to my total.

So....the C&A rep had no idea what she was talking about. What's new? LOL

It's past Wednesday and the single cruisers who are linked to no one are messed up, too.

Gina

OK, I think our situation is the same. I thought you showed different cruise points at "my cruises". My wife and I show a different cruise history, but the same points at "my cruises". Thanks Gina.

Bob

If you call C&A and ask how many points you have, you should get the correct amount each. Or ask the LA on your next cruise to look it up.

Yes, my husband's "my cruises" shows his correct cruise history but my total cruise points. Well...not now. We are both wrong. :rolleyes: :p

Gina

Same problem here...cruised 12/5... cruise is listed, but count not updated. Strange when it comes to charges hitting your credit card..they hit correctly...they have that correct from the IT group.:cool:

Yeah, it's all priorities. Like on the website when you price a cruise, you get that popup that asks if you want to upgrade to the next category for $999 per person per day. That's an irritating but very reliable feature. They can make things work if they want to.

Yeah, it's all priorities. Like on the website when you price a cruise, you get that popup that asks if you want to upgrade to the next category for $999 per person per day. That's an irritating but very reliable feature. They can make things work if they want to.

You're making me laugh.

But I REALLY DO wish they had a box we could check that would say "do not show me this window again". It's especially annoying when checking pricing from a cell phone. I know what category I want. I can see the prices. If I wanted to upgrade to another category...I'd CLICK IT! Ughhhhhh I hate that window.

Gina

Archived