Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

I Actually don't know how to do that..:confused:

Signed up to Cruise Critics yesterday.. :p

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!!!:D When I called they told me they could not manually update my account. I know it is not a biggie but we would just like to see our new D+ status (Thank you December Celebration) in writing somewhere!! They did not give me a timeline.

Liberty Dec 15th in My cruises not added in total days

Liberty

Dec. 1-5

UPDATED

I didn't get any emails about the New Year's sale. :( Not surprised - I never get emails from RC even after I updated my email address.

Take mine please! They won't take my email off the list.

How such a great company can operate in 2011 with such a problematic website and IT system is beyond me :rolleyes:.

I am not exactly sure what inconvenience you refer too, sure my latest December cruises are listed and the total of cruise points do not match, but what inconvenience is that, as long as when I next get on board in January the actual records are correct , then I am happy.

I am sure the I.T. dept will get around to fixing it at some time, but surely they are also entitled to a Christmas break so maybe it might take afew days, no big deal.:)

No "Chip" on my shoulder... ;)

But it is an Inconvenience... Especially if you have an upcoming cruise!

Everyone deserves a Break.. But we are 2 days away from 2012... Hire a Temp! :eek:

For some of us it is an inconvenience to have to call C&A to place an order for an amenity since it can't be done for many of us on the website due to the wrong total. It's not the call that's so bad if they just took the call. Even the D+ desk has long wait times and then we get to hear the baby voice of the sea calling....20,000 leagues under the me...over and over again.

It would be nice if the new and improved member website worked.

Let's not call it an inconvenience. It's just an annoyance. And yes, I admit, a petty one. They should just let the C&A members know, like DrewNYC1 suggested, when there is a problem like this so we don't need to feel compelled to call (to be put on hold again) and find out if they have the numbers right on their end.

Gina

Well said.. Exactly how I feel! ;)

Why is that they can list the cruise on the history page, but not update the points to coincide with the cruise? As of January, 2011, the cruise line has me at 97 points. I took 2 cruises in November, 2011, for a total of 9 points....which would bring me to 106...it shows that I only have 101...:cool:

C & A's Cruise History for me shows: an Allure 12/3/10 with only 1 point and then an Allure cruise in June 2011 with 7 points and an Oasis Cruise on 12/5/11 as 7 points for a total of only 15 points!

No response to an email.

C & A's Cruise History for me shows: an Allure 12/3/10 with only 1 point and then an Allure cruise in June 2011 with 7 points and an Oasis Cruise on 12/5/11 as 7 points for a total of only 15 points!

No response to an email.

I edited my original post as it was incorrect. You actually have 22 cruise points. See the link here RCCL's New C&A Conversion Table

No response to an email.

This total is correct. You're Gold and half way to Platinum. Only 15 more points.

Prior to January 21, 2011, you received "1" cruise credit for cruises of up to 11 nights. An additional cruise credit if booked in a JS cabin or above.

After January 21, 2011 you are now receiving "1" cruise point for each night you cruise (double those points if booked in a JS cabin or above.) Your June 2011 cruise on Allure earned you 7 points as did your cruise on Oasis on 12/5. If you are a Diamond Member or above you would have received double credit for your 12/3/10 cruise on Allure and double cruise points for your 12/5 cruise on Oasis.

If this is your complete cruise history then your Total points of 15 are correct.

Actually, a total of 15 is not correct. When the old system changed into the new system, cruises taken prior to the change were converted from "cruise credits" to "cruise points". So, a 7 night cruise which used to be 1 cruise credit would be converted to 7 cruise points. Therefore, the person to whom you responded should have a cruise history total of 21 points.

Actually, a total of 15 is not correct. When the old system changed into the new system, cruises taken prior to the change were converted from "cruise credits" to "cruise points". So, a 7 night cruise which used to be 1 cruise credit would be converted to 7 cruise points. Therefore, the person to whom you responded should have a cruise history total of 21 points.

You are correct and I just went and edited my post. Thanks for correcting me.:)

She actually has 22 cruise points. See the link here RCCL's New C&A Conversion Table

Archived