Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

I think that everyone's in the same boat, as far as counting credit total vs cruises and points.

Our cruises were incorrectly shown last week, with the cruise shown correctly, but the points were incorrect.

This week the points are correct, but the total points has not changed since our first cruise in November.

I don't even bother C&A with items like this anymore......they always seem to get it straightened out in the long run.

Merry Christmas everyone!!:D

Rick

The updating of cruise points is one area that C&A ought to do much better.

I am having trouble with getting the local agent to apply Platinum Balcony discounts for our cruise bookings next year.

System shows I am still Gold. But with my recently completed cruise in mid Dec., I should be Platinum already.

I am having trouble with getting the local agent to apply Platinum Balcony discounts for our cruise bookings next year.

System shows I am still Gold. But with my recently completed cruise in mid Dec., I should be Platinum already.

You have plenty of time to get the discount applied. It has always taken at least a couple of weeks for credits from my completed cruises to show up. Expecting credits from a mid December cruise to already be applied is a reach.

our B2B on Oasis and Allure are showing in the cruise history section but the 28 points we 'earned' for the sailings have not been added to the total of cruise points.

We are usually able to see on the system updates after 7 days a cruise has ended but because of this major cock up we have missed out on a commemorative milestone block while on Allure:mad::(.

We leave for Independence on 10th Jan., any one want to bet it isn't sorted before then?:p. I have sent an e.mail to C&A asking that once it is sorted could we have a block of the Allure sent to our home address, it has been done before for another ship block.

The local agent does not apply the discounts, C&A does. C&A can see your history and the points earned even if they are not accrued yet. Insist that your agent call C&A. You may want to suggest a conference call or have the agent call when you're in the agent's office.

I was able to get my amenity upgraded by C&A when my credits passed the next threshhold, even though the total has not been adjusted yet.

If your agent still cannot get the discounts applied, it is time for a new agent.

Good luck.

I got an email today from Crown and Anchor telling me that I was still Platinum and needed to cruise soon to get Emerald.

BUT, I was just short Emerald 5 ponts in Nov. and when we got back Dec. 4 from an 8 day that should now put me past the Emerald point requirement. (Can't get on RCCL website right now to check)

To make it even stranger, somewhere in our history my DH got 2 extra cruises added to his history on C&A, but we have been on the same amount of cruises. When we got the update in Feb. 2011, he got the congrats he's Emerald and got the pin on this last cruise in Nov.:confused:

I'm afraid to rock the boat with C&A because that might change his history back to mine.:(

With this past cruise in Nov/Dec, he made enough points to be Diamond.

So, guess I'll wait a couple of weeks and see what they do before I write any letters.

Good luck to all of us with this C&A mess.

Had same problems as most I sailed with RCCL 11/26 and:( 12/05/2011 I called many times I guess they got tired of me they corrected my points BUT still have me as Emerald on web site. I have a cruise booked in Jan.2012 and doc's say Emerald, I called again and they changed something so doc's print out as Diamond but still Emerald on site. Comfusing Maybe a new Web Master

My total points finally got updated correctly today. I took a cruise on Dec. 1. It has shown up in my cruise history for over two weeks but the points weren't added to my total until today. I guess they finally got the system glitch cleared up. I had called C&A about it last week and was told they were having IT problems.

My total points finally got updated correctly today. I took a cruise on Dec. 1. It has shown up in my cruise history for over two weeks but the points weren't added to my total until today. I guess they finally got the system glitch cleared up. I had called C&A about it last week and was told they were having IT problems.

They didn't clear up the system glitch. They only cleared it up for some of you. Mine is still wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still messed up for us too.

Bob

I called C&A to verbally request my on board gift for my next cruise since it was messed up on my last cruise.

While I had her on the line, I asked about the expected date of the cruise points website fix. She looked up the latest notes - no date has been given.

Gina

One more thing the C&A rep told me on Monday - whether or not it's true...

She said the count problem only affects those who have a spouse or significant other who's account is linked AND has a different amount of cruise credits. I know in my case and in PH8's case, our husbands have less cruise points than us - even though their "my cruises" accounts will show the same.

Are those of you with correct counts single cruisers? Or have you and your spouse been on all of your cruises together?

Gina

We still don't have our credits posted for our 14 days on NV in a suite (42 points). Pete and I have the same number of points, we have always cruised together (!). So, that information from C&A is not entirely accurate. No big surprise.

My points are only correct through Nov 12 when I got off VY TransAtl. Since then I've taken 4 other cruises which show up in my history with the correct points, but the points have not been added to my total.

I'm wondering if I've been put at the end of the line each time I returned? The order in which updates have been made does not fit a predictable pattern, so maybe we're inadvertently doing it to ourselves.:eek:

One more thing the C&A rep told me on Monday - whether or not it's true...

She said the count problem only affects those who have a spouse or significant other who's account is linked AND has a different amount of cruise credits. I know in my case and in PH8's case, our husbands have less cruise points than us - even though their "my cruises" accounts will show the same.

Are those of you with correct counts single cruisers? Or have you and your spouse been on all of your cruises together?

Gina

Single cruiser here...my 12/5 cruise is showing in my history...but not my point total...oh well...I DID get my crystal block that cruise ...so "somebody" has the correct point total...:D

My points are only correct through Nov 12 when I got off VY TransAtl. Since then I've taken 4 other cruises which show up in my history with the correct points, but the points have not been added to my total.

I'm wondering if I've been put at the end of the line each time I returned? The order in which updates have been made does not fit a predictable pattern, so maybe we're inadvertently doing it to ourselves.:eek:

Anything is possible. I personally think it's the old left hand/right hand thing going on. Or as they say in today's computerized age, "Garbage in, garbage out." Or, my personal favorite, "Misery loves company." (Welcome to Karen's cliche festival, lol!)

Regardless, it was nice to finally meet and chat with you.:)

You should probably call C&A about the Mariner cruise since it has been a couple of weeks. Do you still have your Seapass card? I had a missing cruise a few years ago and had to fax them a copy of my Seapass to have it added.

I got back from Liberty on Dec. 5th and the cruise showed up in my cruise history on Dec. 8th or 9th. The points didn't get added to my total until today, but it sounds like some other people are still waiting for their points to be added. I'm not sure why my points were updated but others' were not. I checked and my husband's points were also updated.

Anything is possible. I personally think it's the old left hand/right hand thing going on. Or as they say in today's computerized age, "Garbage in, garbage out." Or, my personal favorite, "Misery loves company." (Welcome to Karen's cliche festival, lol!)

Regardless, it was nice to finally meet and chat with you.:)

Likewise, re you and Pete.

Of course the cliche response is "better late than never!" :cool:

Archived