Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

I'm an "S" and mine is fixed.

Another theory - maybe they are going by date cruise ended. Mine ended Dec. 5th. Anyone have a cruise end earlier than that but doesn't have points fixed yet?

My last correct entry was the cruise ending 11/12.

Since then I have been on cruises which ended on 12/02, 12/10, 12/15, and 12/19. I am becoming convinced that I went to the end of the line on each of those dates. :mad: I hope they have it all fixed before Jan 7 when I disembark my next cruise! :eek:

We still don't have our credits posted for our 14 days on NV in a suite (42 points). Pete and I have the same number of points, we have always cruised together (!). So, that information from C&A is not entirely accurate. No big surprise.

Can you share how you get 42 points for a 14 day cruise?

I thought cruising in a suite gives you double points, which means 28.

How to get to 42?

Thanks.

Count us in as still missing points. Sailed on 11/26 of Navigator. After about a week and a half the cruise finally appeared in our Cruise history, but the point total and change from Gold to Platinum did not appear. I called, and the agent agreed we should be Platinum and processed the change. So, we are now showing Platinum, but with 15 points instead of 31 (8 - day cruise in Junior Suite are the points missing). Beginning to wonder if this will ever get synchronized.:rolleyes:

My points are only correct through Nov 12 when I got off VY TransAtl. Since then I've taken 4 other cruises which show up in my history with the correct points, but the points have not been added to my total.

I'm wondering if I've been put at the end of the line each time I returned? The order in which updates have been made does not fit a predictable pattern, so maybe we're inadvertently doing it to ourselves.:eek:

We have cruised on Royal Caribbean 3 times since our last cruise in October, and the the cruise information is correct, just not the points.

However, onboard the Mariner, the LA had the correct number, so I would think that it's a software glitch, that will be corrected after the first of the year. if not before.

Everyone at C&A is aware of this problem.:rolleyes:

Rick

We are still missing points and some have posted that theirs have been corrected, so I called a few minutes ago. Was told by C&A that they are working on a fix and should be fixed by the end of the week. I said, "but some have already been fixed--so there must BE a fix", and she said, "I'm not aware of any being fixed". She then said that if it affects status, they may go in and fix it manually if the person has a cruise coming up. Being left speechless at this point, the conversation ended.:rolleyes:

We are still missing points and some have posted that theirs have been corrected, so I called a few minutes ago. Was told by C&A that they are working on a fix and should be fixed by the end of the week. I said, "but some have already been fixed--so there must BE a fix", and she said, "I'm not aware of any being fixed". She then said that if it affects status, they may go in and fix it manually if the person has a cruise coming up. Being left speechless at this point, the conversation ended.:rolleyes:

What I'm wondering is if it was working fine before, what happened to cause it to need to be fixed? I noticed no differences in the C&A portion of the website.

The main page looks different - now that the sea has called. :rolleyes: They need to pick up that shellphone and call someone for a quick fix.

Gina

C & A UK replied to my e.mail this morning:). Lesley confirmed there is a glitch in the system and that she could see my correct points total which does mean we'll be okay on our up an coming 10th Jan. cruise on Independence:cool:

Going to cost a pretty penny to send us the crystal block we should have got on the Allure for reaching a milestone , they weigh a lot;):D .

What I'm wondering is if it was working fine before, what happened to cause it to need to be fixed? I noticed no differences in the C&A portion of the website.

The main page looks different - now that the sea has called. :rolleyes: They need to pick up that shellphone and call someone for a quick fix.

Gina

Right....I think the gremlins are calling!

C & A UK replied to my e.mail this morning:). Lesley confirmed there is a glitch in the system and that she could see my correct points total which does mean we'll be okay on our up an coming 10th Jan. cruise on Independence:cool:

Going to cost a pretty penny to send us the crystal block we should have got on the Allure for reaching a milestone , they weigh a lot;):D .

Waiting for my block to arrive too which I should have got on Allure.

Lesley checked my points and was able to confirm my correct total too. :D

Gina

The shell is for incoming calls only. There is no way out.

Waiting for my block to arrive too which I should have got on Allure.

Lesley checked my points and was able to confirm my correct total too. :D

Hi Liz, sorry we didn't get to meet this time round due to your rescheduling . Just wanted to let you know the 'free' hotel stay was lovely;):)

Hi Liz, sorry we didn't get to meet this time round due to your rescheduling . Just wanted to let you know the 'free' hotel stay was lovely;):)

Hopefully we will manage to meet up another time :D

Thanks for letting me know about your hotel stay :D, I was wondering how it turned out.

Gina

I DREAD when RCCL puts me on hold:eek::eek: HELLO!! It's the SEA.........UGH!! Ok,first time I saw the ad,it was cute.....now it's just nauseating.

Truffles - I checked just now and mine is still fixed. It got fixed either late Monday or early Tuesday. I'm not sure why or how, but my total points is correct. I didn't have a status change because of my cruise. I was diamond before my cruise and am still diamond. I need a couple more points for diamond plus. I have another cruise booked that will take me up to diamond plus but not until the end of February.

Maybe once they fix the system for everyone else, my December cruise points will get added again to get me diamond plus status. :p:D

I called yesterday concerning my Dec. 4 cruise not showing in my history, let alone my point total. Found out my husband's history and total points were correct. C&A said mine should show correctly in about 72 hours from my call. Not concerned since hubby's is correct.

I DREAD when RCCL puts me on hold:eek::eek: HELLO!! It's the SEA.........UGH!! Ok,first time I saw the ad,it was cute.....now it's just nauseating.

That's what I thought. I don't want to have to call them but sometimes I do have to. And with this "my cruises" problem their hold time at C&A seems to be longer than usual.

Cute....only lasts so long. Give me back Lust For Life. It has staying power and hearing that song still makes me think of an RCI cruise.

Gina

Newbie to Cruise Critic.. :p

I'm also missing Cruise points.. :rolleyes:

Completed my cruise almost a month ago and No Points have been added.. However the sailing does show up in Completed Cruises, Contacted C&A several times regarding this matter and was told it was a Glitch and they are "working" on it.. It's shocking how with today's technology and Top Web master this kind of error would take so long to fix?

What's also disappointing/unprofessional is the fact that a Notice regarding this inconvenience hasn't been posted or alerted to Crown & Anchor Members.

But they have time to make Sea shell Commercials? Hmmm.... :(

Newbie to Cruise Critic.. :p

I'm also missing Cruise points.. :rolleyes:

Completed my cruise almost a month ago and No Points have been added.. However the sailing does show up in Completed Cruises, Contacted C&A several times regarding this matter and was told it was a Glitch and they are "working" on it.. It's shocking how with today's technology and Top Web master this kind of error would take so long to fix?

What's also disappointing/unprofessional is the fact that a Notice regarding this inconvenience hasn't been posted or alerted to Crown & Anchor Members.

But they have time to make Sea shell Commercials? Hmmm.... :(

How much revenue does RCI make correcting and updating the C&A website that tallies and keeps track of past cruise points? How much revenue does RCI make from their Sea Shell advertising campaign? (BTW, I happen to agree with you.)

When IT comes back from Christmas break, it will all be fixed.

Archived