I would like to know why the Enchantment OTS is just sitting there?

The Enchantment is disembarking/embarking isn't it? And the NCL ship is arriving as a port of call, I believe. Don't take my word for it, but that's my educated guess

Enchantment is not debarking/embarking in PC as it's based out of Baltimore. It's probably just a port of call. We're on Enchantment in March and it's a Bahama's cruise with PC being our first port of call.

Enchantment is not debarking/embarking in PC as it's based out of Baltimore. It's probably just a port of call. We're on Enchantment in March and it's a Bahama's cruise with PC being our first port of call.

You don't think its anything serious, do you?

There's just 3 terminals at PC. Disney is using theirs, Monarch is using her usual, and the Jewel is using terminal 5 as usual. They probably all had priority over Enchantment since they sail there regularly, so the Enchantment docked wherever she could.

Yes, it's a port of call.

For a port of call stop, which this is, that is probably the best place to dock, right by all the resturants etc in "The Cove",and right by the beach at Jetty Park, there is nothing on the other side of the port where the newer terminals are

For a port of call stop, which this is, that is probably the best place to dock, right by all the resturants etc in "The Cove",and right by the beach at Jetty Park, there is nothing on the other side of the port where the newer terminals are
I agree, lots to do on your own.

There's just 3 terminals at PC. Disney is using theirs, Monarch is using her usual, and the Jewel is using terminal 5 as usual. They probably all had priority over Enchantment since they sail there regularly, so the Enchantment docked wherever she could.

Its docked where the old gambling ship docked before it went broke

Anyone know the time of departure for Enchantment this evening? Was wondering if it is a later departure.

Emmy, the brochure says that they were to arrive at 10AM and are scheduled to leave at 9PM. I think somebody earlier mentioned that they were there from 10AM to 10PM.

Emmy, the brochure says that they were to arrive at 10AM and are scheduled to leave at 9PM. I think somebody earlier mentioned that they were there from 10AM to 10PM.

Ahhh thanks Patti..I must have been 'skimming' :DI scrolled up just now and see that Gordon did provide the times :) TY

Time since arrival 5 hrs 37 min from Baltimore/USA (at 10:00 h local time)

Time until departure 6 hrs 23 min to Nassau/Bahamas (at 22:00 h local time)

Traveled distance since Baltimore: 760.57 nm (1,408.58 km)

Jimbo:)

Archived