Epic Pictures Inside Including Some MDR Menus

SliceOfLife

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the great pictures! I am here at work and so wishing I was on board the Epic instead. We were also on the January 7, 2012 sailing and took Bernard's tour as well. I wonder if we were on the same bus?

One of the best photo journals I have seen to date of the EPIC. Hard to believe that it will be 199 days until we get to sail on her, but these pictures help with the anticipation!

Thank you so much for posting them.

JW and Jerome

:) Thank you so much!!

• 2 months later...

great pictures - I love them because we'll cruise the first time on the EPIC in Mai 2013 to the western mediterrane sea ;)

tell me more about the EPIC - what's good? what's not?

what's different to the other NCL-ships?

as I have heart that there is no possibility to walking/jogging surround the EPIC on any deck? it that true?

greetings from austria

chipsy57

Lovely photos, thanks so much for sharing! I'm sailing on her this September, can't wait!

Would you mind me asking what model of camera you use? :)

Thanks! You'll love your cruise, there is just so much to do and see!

Menu, food, and ice bar pictures were all taken with my iPhone and the rest were taken with my old Cannon Digital Rebel XT. I've had my cannon for 7 years now. I bought several really nice lenses for it so that helps make up for how old the camera is. I really want to upgrade to the new T4i!

great pictures - I love them because we'll cruise the first time on the EPIC in Mai 2013 to the western mediterrane sea ;)

tell me more about the EPIC - what's good? what's not?

what's different to the other NCL-ships?

as I have heart that there is no possibility to walking/jogging surround the EPIC on any deck? it that true?

greetings from austria

chipsy57

I hope the pictures get you excited for your upcoming cruise.

In my signature link I also have my review of the ship you might find that handy as well. There is a walking/jogging deck but it doesn't go very far and the view is obstructed by life boats.

I love that there is so much to do and see. The entertainment is great, the gym is huge if that's your thing, the slides are so much fun, and the list goes on. I've only been on the Sky which I believe is their smallest boat so the Epic is worlds different from that cruise.

I've only been on the Sky which I believe is their smallest boat so the Epic is worlds different from that cruise.

We are the same!!!!! :)

Our first cruise last August gave us a taste for it.......so we've gone from one extreme to the other!

Your pictures are fab, I really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing! :)

Here's hoping I can share mine in a few short weeks!! :eek:

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the awesome pics!!

How was the food at Cagney's compared to the main dining room? Was it worth the premium price? I have two kids, so I'm debating if Cagney's is worth the $100 premium. Do they limit the amount of dishes you can order per person? :)

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited about my March 2013 cruise than I already am, I see this amazing thread. The pics are fantastic, and I'm already worried about the weight I will be gaining! lol Awesome getting to see pics from the aft balconies, as Epic will be our first aft balcony. Thanks for the pics!!