LIVE from the Grand Princess - 14 days - February 4 - 18, 2012

Pia1913

Hooray! They didn't shut me down, so here I am again using the last of my minutes.

Yes Mary, I was told the date last night and it is definitely is Venice and we will definitely try to be on it. Must contact my TA to put us on the list. If not, we know she will be in Florida, so can grab it there. TA though is so much better. ;)

Bye again folks. :D

Stan is interested in the TA on the Royal. I'll have to get with Val and see what will be available. I always wanted to go back to Venice.

Thanks for the cruise Pia. I hope you get your back problem under control, it can sure put a damper on the things you want to do. Thanks again.

Jim

My back was a two hour thing. Disappeared just the way it came; quickly. :)

Stan is interested in the TA on the Royal. I'll have to get with Val and see what will be available. I always wanted to go back to Venice.

We are looking to not only book the TA, but the one before it. I hate flying into Venice.

Have a safe journey home, Pia, and I look forward to meeting you in April on Diamond!!

Claire

Looking forward to meeting you too Claire.

So nice to be home, but reality is really a pain. Much easier being on a ship than to run to the post office, bank, grocery store (twice),drugstore, library (overdue book that was with us), etc. And tomorrow I get to do all kinds of other stuff. Fantasy is much better. :D

Glad you're home safe and sound. What I dislike the most after a cruise is going to a restaurant, being presented with a check and having to PAY for my food!

LOL. But tonight's real life dinner was salad and Healthy Choice Steamers. ;)

Pia, thanks for taking us all along on your latest adventure. Welcome home!!

Thanks Meredith. See you soon.

We are looking to not only book the TA, but the one before it. I hate flying into Venice.

So nice to be home, but reality is really a pain. Much easier being on a ship than to run to the post office, bank, grocery store (twice),drugstore, library (overdue book that was with us), etc. And tomorrow I get to do all kinds of other stuff. Fantasy is much better. :D

We'll go over early and spend a couple of nights in Venice. I've always wanted to go back there and see it in depth. You can save room for Stan, me, Amelia and Ken on the trivia team!

Nice meeting you aboard, John said he had a great time talking to you at the luncheon. I don't think he was even mad at you for beating him out of #1 :)

But you gotta' admit, I beat him good! :D He couldn't possibly be mad at me 'cause I'm so good and sweet and kind and funny and ............. modest. ;)

Yeah but you have an unfair advantage, you're retired :) Some of us still actually have to work

True. But looking at your stats, you started much earlier than I did, albeit in recent years my cruises have gotten longer and closer. John OTOH, has lots more cruises than we do, but shorter ones. BTW, we cruised "around" working and only at certain times of the years. Mike didn't fully retire until April two years ago and I closed my business at the end of that year.

Hey Pia,

Just finished reading your "live" and all I've got to say is "glad I was cruisng with you and Mike and not home reading about your fun."

Good job my dear!!!

Until next time ......

Franky

See how much fun it is to find out what you did. ;)

See how much fun it is to find out what you did. ;)

Hi Pia!

Yes, it really is a fun way to relive the cruise. Brian and I have talked about the TA on the Royal. I may use a couple of our FCC's for it once it is available to hold spots until we can make up our minds about what to do next year. I would be really interested in doing the leg before as well as I haven't gotten to Istanbul as yet and really love Athens. We will see how the situation over there firms up.

We missed you, Mike, Franky & Jack at dinner Saturday evening when we got home. Every get-together was a blast. Thanks to you all for making this cruise so memorable!

xoxo

denise

ps - Hi there Lynda and Gloria!

Archived