Crown

stoneharborlady

There are no cruise members on board. I just got off the ship yesterday morning and even those who booked back to back cruise with the Crown had to get off the ship. They CDC is bringing people on board to do an extra sanitation.

Since this ship has had trouble with the virus since Christmas.. I hope the extra cleaning helps, however, with the constant being the crew members who keep getting sick, I don't know how just wiping it will get rid of it.

There are no cruise members on board. I just got off the ship yesterday morning and even those who booked back to back cruise with the Crown had to get off the ship. They CDC is bringing people on board to do an extra sanitation.

Since this ship has had trouble with the virus since Christmas.. I hope the extra cleaning helps, however, with the constant being the crew members who keep getting sick, I don't know how just wiping it will get rid of it.

Thank you Janet, for your answer. Do you know if the crew was made to get off the ship also?

StoneHarbor Lady: the crew told us.."No shore leave" I'm afraid they are all continuing to work hard alond with the added help to sanitize the Crown so that she is ready for Saturday's sail away. I will be watching for her on the Port Everglades webcam.

The Crown has not actually had the virus the entire time. We sailed her from January 7-21 this year and we did not have any issues. No Red Alert, nothing. We boarded fine on the 7th and everything. I know they had issues several months earlier, so we were watching to make sure that Embarkation was not going to be delayed. It appears that after we got off on the 21st is when the issues started to get really bad.

Archived