~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Emmy, if you need a ship fix, Carnival Legend is docking in Port Canaveral right now. It was diverted from Tampa.

LOL caught it at the last moment on the PC cam...thanks :) :)

Edited by emmy

On the bright side, there may be less palm trees blocking the came view in coming weeks.

We are thinking the same thing Bill. Great storm coverage on all the Florida cams. Thank you Lou and David!!

On the Port Everglades cam there are two people out on a wave runner / jet ski. The water looks horrible. Is that a rescue in the making?

No just people being 'stupid' I captured this off the webcam a short while ago and posted it on their facebook page.

542370_10151038403371693_1005405035_n.jpg

They are going to love seeing that on Facebook Emmy. :) Then they have brag rights, being young and stupid. Well, we can only assume they are young..lol

There were a few of them more than two. They are back out again.

They are going to love seeing that on Facebook Emmy. :) Then they have brag rights, being young and stupid. Well, we can only assume they are young..lol

I live on the beach. When I was a kid I did plenty of stupid things during hurricanes too. Looking back, I was very lucky.

Does anybody know the story of the Carnival ship still at Port Canaveral? Seems like they would be booking out of there!

The Carnival ship is the Carnival Legend that was re routed to Port Canaveral because the it's usual home port of Tampa was closed. She arrived into Port Canaveral about 8:30am or so today.

Passengers who disembarked Legend were bused to Tampa and those who were to embark on Carnival Legend were bused from Tampa to Port Canaveral.

The facebook page of Port Canaveral webcam is showing a sail away time of

2000 hrs ( 8 pm)

*** The Carnival Ship is leaving now**

Edited by emmy

Darn,

I can no longer see the Port Canaveral and Miami cams at work, One of the ad sites that show up are blocked at my work, so in turn the cam sites block me :( I still see ads at the bottom, but the cam won't turn on. I can still see Port everglades, haven't tried NY yet.