What do you love?

ddgleason

So many threads on here are negative and inflamatory that we really need one that is positive. What do you just absolutely LOVE about Royal Caribbean? I mean something that if another cruise line didn't have it, you might not book with them? Time to bring some happiness to the RC boards.

Let's see, I absolutely LOVE that Royal has some of the absolutely best/nicest people on their ships. Really hands down, the best service we have ever gotten has been on board Royal Caribbean ships.

Ok, who's next?

Let's see, I absolutely LOVE that Royal has some of the absolutely best/nicest people on their ships. Really hands down, the best service we have ever gotten has been on board Royal Caribbean ships.

I agree. My favorites are Abe, Norman, Suzanne and Rusty on the Brilliance.

Love the staff, so friendly and will do anything to help.

Love the food, my waistline doesn't but my taste buds do!

Love the fact that no where else on earth can I see so many different destinations and only unpack once.

Love that I can do as little or as much as I want to.

Love the people we meet on board.

Love the beds......I don't want to get out of them in the morning

Love the Solarium.......a little me time never goes amiss

Love the entertainment!

Love the way Royal is always one step ahead of the game.

Love that Royal hasn't lost the bit of traditional cruising with Formal Night

Love the bread rolls you get at dinner.

Love that I have the flexibility to choose if I want to go to the MDR or the WJ or have Room Service.

Love the fact that there are so many things I love that I can't list them all in one go :D

CK x

Yes, I will join you in your love of the staff. Some good memories!

I also really liked the Jewel. I realised how much I liked her when we arrived back in Miami and we had to get off. For good. Normally by the end of a holiday I´m ready to get back home. Not this time. I could stayed on for a bit longer.

Ok, this has nothing to do with RCI but it is one thing that I like about cruising. The abscence of cars (while out on sea, of course.)

I love Graham Seymour. SUPER CD. Very talented.

I love Captain Rob. Very personable.

I love Quest and Love & Marriage games.

I love the Solarium Adults only area. Nice and quiet.

I love the free drink tasting on the promenade.

I love the first class service we're given, whether it's the dining hall or room steward. Always makes me feel pampered.

I love that you always get a smile and hello for any employee you pass. (boy that must get old for them).

Erika

I love the fact that ship-to-ship, the staff is the best! The consistently make the cruise a vacation to remember.

I love the fact that once onboard, I know that I have no worries and can relax, be taken care of and feel like I'm special.

I love falling asleep on the wonderful, comfortable beds and waking up at a new, different port without having to do a single thing..no packing, no driving, no flying, no rushing.

I love deciding whether I want to do something or do nothing and both are great!

I love hanging the thing on my door to request coffee and danish to wake me up in the mornings and knowing I can choose to have a full, hot and delicious breakfast on my balcony, in the MDR, Johnny Rockets, WJ, or a small breakfast in the Promenade Cafe, while planning my day.

I love the waiter helping me to decide I should indulge and have 2 appetizers rather than making a decision on one. I love that he slips two of the breads onto my plate during dinner. I love, love, love that if I get too full during dinner and decline dessert, my waiter will pack a "to go" dessert for me to take with me.

I love watching the shows, watching people on the FlowRider, love shopping in the Promenade with all the tastings, love the parades, love the ice show.

I love the beautiful ships and the sound it makes when my seapass card passes through the machine when I'm entering the ship..pa-ping!!!

I love waking up with a smile on my face every morning (except the last one :() and going to bed smiling every night...except the last one :(:(.

Forgot about the artwork! I love the artwork and the decor. Last summer we went on Carnival on the very pink ship. Pink is my signature color but even I thought it was over the top! Love how the Royal ships look! And since I am on that one, I also love the layout. I love that I can go from forward to aft without having to go up or down a deck to do it.

I love how nice they treat my daughter - they always treat her as a "person" if you will - from the dining room, to her favorite bartender who makes her the best smoothies :) anyway she wants it. ;)

And the fact that they always seem to know our names...I love it when they say "welcome back" :)

We don't fly to cruise because it would eat up 1/2 our vacation budget so we've been going on the EOS. I love this ship so much by now that I feel like I want to help take care of it when I'm aboard. So I would have to say that I love their ships. And as other posters mentioned, the staff is top notch. They recognize your face from day to day and get to know you- it's like you have a friend everywhere!

Great thread!:)

I love the Solariums, complete with pool AND whirlpool, and the beautiful ship design. With every ship I sail on Royal I notice how much care they put into color schemes and artwork. The ships are beautiful!

I'll go with Faith on this one, I hadn't added anything because I have only been on 6 cruises and all of them Royal, but I do love the Voyager and Freedom class Solariums. Not hot (pun intended) on the Oasis class Solarium, but the ship has much more to offer.

I love the staff. They have an amazing ability to remember you personally.

As odd as this may seem......I actually love those time capsules you shower in. They keep the bathroom floor from becoming flooded. :)

Archived