E-documents

CMAP

Do these have to be printed??? I know I have to print our express passes but do I have to print the E-docs file as well?

You only need express pass...and you have to both sign it...have a pen ready when you get to check in...you need to sign express pass and fill out the medical form for each person. Have great cruise!!

You only need express pass...and you have to both sign it...have a pen ready when you get to check in...you need to sign express pass and fill out the medical form for each person. Have great cruise!!

Do we or can we print them separately? Weird question I know, but I live in Kansas and he lives in Florida and I just want to make sure we both have ours.

I do print off the page that confirms anything I have prepurchased such as drink packages, transfers or excursions. If you have a hotel booked through Celebrity, I also print off the hotel/transfer voucher (they seem to ask for these). I also print off the page that requires the signature for your credit card/onboard account. They do have this available at checkin, but I figure the more documents that I can sign ahead of time, the quicker I'll get checked in.

Even though we have never needed them, we do load our E-docs onto an I-pad.

Brilliant - never thought about that before - will definitely load up back-up copies of all our documents on the iPad from now on.

Lois, Hi, I've been looking for you. I'm looking for contact info for some mutual friends who reside in Davie, FL. Haven't heard from them and my old email for them bounces back. If you have a good address could you give it to me via email? Or, if you'd be more comfortable with just forwarding my email to them I'm fine with that. I am at ljgmc@comcast.net

Thanks,

Louis

I just paid my final amount and already did my check-in process.

When should I see the option for luggages tags ?

You will see the option for luggage tags about a month before your cruise. I requested ours yesterday for our cruise in April.

Laura

You HAVE to get one - it is sooo handy. Nothing like reading Cruise Critic while lying in bed ;) ...

I don't own an I-PAD, I-Phone, or anything else in that I category.

Lois, Hi, I've been looking for you. I'm looking for contact info for some mutual friends who reside in Davie, FL. Haven't heard from them and my old email for them bounces back. If you have a good address could you give it to me via email? Or, if you'd be more comfortable with just forwarding my email to them I'm fine with that. I am at ljgmc@comcast.net

Thanks,

Louis

Hi Louis, you have mail.:)

I don't own an I-PAD, I-Phone, or anything else in that I category.

Funny ... if you ask my DW, it's always I (Pad) ... I (Phone) ... I (Pod - Nano) .. for me ;) ... so to at least acknowledge she is my better half, I got her a Samsung Galaxy TAB (so she could stay away from my iStuff :D ) ...

I don't own an I-PAD....guess I am in the minority:rolleyes::eek:
It doesn't need to be an I-PAD. If you bring along a laptop, netbook or any other such device you can save a copy of your e-docs on it.

If you are not bringing one (or even if you are), just email a copy of your e-docs to yourself as an attachment before you leave home.

That way you can still access them on the ship, or at a hotel or internet cafe, should you ever need them. But the likelihood is 99% that you won't. We always save our e-docs to our netbook so we can access them "just in case" but have never yet needed them so we just end up deleting them after the trip is over.

It doesn't need to be an I-PAD. If you bring along a laptop, netbook or any other such device you can save a copy of your e-docs on it.

If you are not bringing one (or even if you are), just email a copy of your e-docs to yourself as an attachment before you leave home.

That way you can still access them on the ship, or at a hotel or internet cafe, should you ever need them. But the likelihood is 99% that you won't. We always save our e-docs to our netbook so we can access them "just in case" but have never yet needed them so we just end up deleting them after the trip is over.

Hi fleckle:) Oh, I was just commenting on the I-thing;)

I don't bring my documents and I never bring a laptop with me.

I leave them in my mailbox...then I delete them. I don't bring

alot of stuff many others do......I bring my cell phone and a little

digital camera. That's it when it comes to electronics.

Hi fleckle:) Oh, I was just commenting on the I-thing;)

I don't bring my documents and I never bring a laptop with me.

I leave them in my mailbox...then I delete them. I don't bring

alot of stuff many others do......I bring my cell phone and a little

digital camera. That's it when it comes to electronics.

Lois, that's it for us too, except for the addition of my Kindle. My cell phone stays off unless I need to make a call.

Mary Lou

It doesn't need to be an I-PAD. If you bring along a laptop, netbook or any other such device you can save a copy of your e-docs on it...

If you really think you might need to access them, you could take pictures of them with your digital camera and if you needed to access them you could look at them on the camera screen.

We have never needed our travel docs except the signature page.

Archived