Fort Lauderdale Sailaway, Monday 5th March

erewhon

Does anyone know what time Noordam is scheduled to leave?

From the FLL webcam facebook page........

PE | CELEBRITY EQUINOX | 16:30 (Montana State Flag wave-Michael)

... PE | NOORDAM | 17:00 (PEW Banner & “Big Hand” Wave-Joanie & Cruise Critic Group)

2pm here in Mountain time and ready to settle in for Sailaway!

Great that it's a nice day in PE today. Wouldn't want Joanies giant foam hand to either blow away in the wind or get saturated with rain and not be able to wave properly. :)

Love you Joanie! Have a fabulous vacation and remember to breathe that big sigh of relief! Hugs, m--

Right, I'm all set - have the laptop on the kitchen counter so I can watch sailaway while I prep for dinner. Stew today - it was cold and rainy this morning so I thought, aha, a stew day, and got the meat out of the freezer. Now the sun is streaming through the windows:o

We are here with the strereo speakers hooked to the laptop just in case the Noordam tries to compete with the Westerdam. I need "another" ringtone. If you want to look at the pic. of Joanies cabin I can link it again.

Joanie, if you are reading this, have a fabulous cruise, take care of "our" ship and buy lots of gifts so you can get some more use out of the Big Giant Hand!:D

Whew! Forgot I have the speaker on high. I just about threw the laptop off my lap when the guy called from pier 66.

Also, would someone who knows how please take a picture of Joanies sailaway? It it obviously beyond me.

Archived