Fort Lauderdale Sailaway, Monday 5th March

erewhon

Trvlcrzy: Those were a couple of nice pictures. It is just as I remember it when the ship sailed past the camera.

I was reading a live post from the Westerdam and the woman who wrote it is from Bufflalo NY and she mentioned how her 13 year old sun is addicted to the cameras at Ft. Lauderdale and Port Everglades. Somehow I think he is not alone. I am not 13 but 72 and I think I am also becomming addicted to this. I don't think I am alone.

Trvlcrzy: Those were a couple of nice pictures. It is just as I remember it when the ship sailed past the camera.

I was reading a live post from the Westerdam and the woman who wrote it is from Bufflalo NY and she mentioned how her 13 year old sun is addicted to the cameras at Ft. Lauderdale and Port Everglades. Somehow I think he is not alone. I am not 13 but 72 and I think I am also becomming addicted to this. I don't think I am alone.

You're not alone, Father!

Darn -- I missed everything.

We got a call from the drug store that they didn't give DH the right dosage for one of his medications that we picked up this morning -- I hadn't had a chance to check them until they called as there was just too much going on. So -- he had to go back to the drug store and exchange medications.

Darn -- I missed everything.

We got a call from the drug store that they didn't give DH the right dosage for one of his medications that we picked up this morning -- I hadn't had a chance to check them until they called as there was just too much going on. So -- he had to go back to the drug store and exchange medications.

How fortunate that they picked up on the mistake.

Hope that it's correct now.

Oh well, you can get to see the photos posted here.

Archived