$444 for Adventure of the Seas Mediterranean Cruise?!

My husband was just browsing around on a travel website looking at random cruises and came across this one cruise out of Malaga, Spain on the Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas on June 2, 2012.

He thought, "This can't be right.." But I think if you look right now, that price is still listed. If I'm not mistaken, the inside rooms are $344 something a person, oceanview around $771 and the suites are about $1899 a person. Something along those lines. So for a balcony to be at only $444 a person, that just cannot be right!

Either way, long story short, my husband booked the cruise.

Our question is this: Will Royal Caribbean honor that price that we paid? Or will they make us pay the difference? Because they must have made a mistake with that listen price for a balcony...

I just looked at it on the RC website and it is a great deal. Unfortunately airfare will cost more than the cruise, but it's a great price.

Ain't that the truth! I so hate forking out more to fly to cruise.... am an avid Air Miles user as a result! :cool:

This is all good news!! I just didn't want to get my hopes up if it was honestly too good to be true. Also, we are very much aware of the flight costs, but we just couldn't pass up this deal. I will be only 3 or 4 days out of school for the summer. I'm finishing up my first year of teaching. So this will be a welcomed vacation! We also went on our honeymoon in Italy and took a cruise out of Venice around that time 2 years ago, so it will also be somewhat of an anniversary trip. Thank you all for your responses!

Well done on the deal because as you can see, on the RCI UK site, prices are nothing like that for a balcony on that saling, and remember these are in GBP£, convert these to USD$ and even the guarantee price of £902 is more than 3 times the price you mention of $444.

6979774517_afed46d5ac_z.jpg

My husband was just browsing around on a travel website looking at random cruises and came across this one cruise out of Malaga, Spain on the Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas on June 2, 2012.

He thought, "This can't be right.." But I think if you look right now, that price is still listed. If I'm not mistaken, the inside rooms are $344 something a person, oceanview around $771 and the suites are about $1899 a person. Something along those lines. So for a balcony to be at only $444 a person, that just cannot be right!

Either way, long story short, my husband booked the cruise.

Our question is this: Will Royal Caribbean honor that price that we paid? Or will they make us pay the difference? Because they must have made a mistake with that listen price for a balcony...

I'm getting 499 CDN for a balcony why is it all the good deals cost so darn much to fly...grrr

I'm getting 499 CDN for a balcony why is it all the good deals cost so darn much to fly...grrr

I just checked a popular travel website and the first 3 weeks of June all have that price. Great price if you can afford the airfare!!

Try Choice Air for the airfare - I got a o/w ticket from DC to Barcelona for my TA this fall for about $500, when all of the airlines wanted well over $1000.

As soon as you get an email like this from RCCL like this:

Dear Mr XXX

A payment was made in the amount of $444 on Credit Card ending in 4888 on 3/13/2012 then you know RCCL approved the charge.

Anyways what a deal!!!!! Enjoy your Cruise and please bring me along lol(:

Try Choice Air for the airfare - I got a o/w ticket from DC to Barcelona for my TA this fall for about $500, when all of the airlines wanted well over $1000.

We can't go but just for kicks I tried ChoiceAir for the June 2nd sailing. The cheapest flight I could find with workable flights/dates is $1165.66....and it's an awful flight out...leaving Cleveland at 4:40pm on May 31st and you don't get to Malaga until 3:55pm on June 1st...just kill me!

Just checked airfare for the uk, over £1000.00 Stirling for three of us. Oh well never mind.

Airfare is probably more expensive for the 2nd June sailing due to the Bank Holiday...16th June flights should be a bit cheaper.

If I hadn't told my new employer today that I didn't need holiday time till the end of the year ..I would have been all over this deal...but at the $$$ price not the £££ price.

Hi, We are doing the TA from San Juan on the Adventure, But when I seen these rates on Sunday I booked a balcony GTY for only $399 each after our Diamond discount for May 26th and we got the flights with EasyJet for £185.00 each.

This is the cheapest balcony I have ever booked, as PETERUK said these are not available on RCCL UK site which I checked after we booked and the best rate was £1790 for the 2 of us in a balcony GTY.

These rates are availble for

April 28, May 5,12,19,26 and June 2, 9 and 16th

The one,s that sail on the 3rd, 10th and 17th are from Valencia which is the 1st port on the Malaga sailings on the 2nd 9th and 16th.

7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise<H4>from Valencia, Spain</H4>search_result_thumb-europ-292x178.jpg<H5>Adventure Of The Seas</H5>ADD TO CRUISE COMPARISON

<H5>2012 DEPARTURE DATES:</H5>

<H5>Ports of Call:</H5>Valencia, Spain; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Ajaccio, Corsica; Málaga, Spain; Valencia, Spain

PRICES STARTING FROM

732GBP

Details and PricesBook Now

<H3>7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise</H3><H4>from Málaga, Spain</H4>search_result_thumb-europ-292x178.jpg<H5>Adventure Of The Seas</H5>ADD TO CRUISE COMPARISON

<H5>2012 DEPARTURE DATES:</H5>

<H5>Ports of Call:</H5>Málaga, Spain; Valencia, Spain; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Ajaccio, Corsica; Málaga, Spain

Just check the rccl website and for the June 2 cruise, the suites are going for $1,899 to $100,174.00.The $100,174 per person is for a guarantee deluxe stateroom.

That $100,174 deluxe suite gty pricing is what made me think this $444 for a balcony gty was an RCI website error, so I crossed my fingers and booked the balcony gty for the May 5th sailing a couple of days ago and it went through. We're lucky as we are staying in Spain at the end of the Adventure TA, so it was a nice surprise add-on to our trip. We are very fortunate not to have the flight worries as Steve is a retired airline emplyee so we don't need a plane reservation. We just wait until there's an empty seat - now that can be stressful!

Archived