Breakaway beds

beachlady60

I don't know but photos show beds by cony then you click on floor plan and they are by door. We are in a mini suite next year and I hope bed and tv are near balcony. On jewel it was not and we have small kids so they slept in pack n play and we could not use tv or balcony while they slept bc it was on their side of room.

I don't know but photos show beds by cony then you click on floor plan and they are by door. We are in a mini suite next year and I hope bed and tv are near balcony. On jewel it was not and we have small kids so they slept in pack n play and we could not use tv or balcony while they slept bc it was on their side of room.

Like the Epic it is easy to tell where the bed is. Look at the deckplan and the bed is where the bump out is. Wider by balcony bet is there. Wider by the door bed is there.

On the Breakaway is it better to have your bed by the door or by the balcony? Also are the balconies in the bumpout covered?

Better is subjective. Many people on the Epic prefer the bed by the balcony as it makes the room feel larger and the bed is no longer by the sink (that part shouldn't be an issue on the Breakaway as they've gone back to a more conventional bathroom layout).

However for DH and myself, we prefer the bed by the door as we feel that if one of us up early we can step out onto the balcony without disturbing the other person.

If I'm in a suite and my cousin's friend's uncle isn't, can he borrow my umbrella? ;)

If I am a solo passenger, do I get two umbrellas? Can I rent one to an inside cabin? Will my Travel Agent be able to offer me a bigger umbrella? It's only fair! :D

If I am a solo passenger, do I get two umbrellas? Can I rent one to an inside cabin? Will my Travel Agent be able to offer me a bigger umbrella? It's only fair! :D

Make sure you get the total number of slide wristbands, the $50 food credit and a complimentary picture with the steward.

I read it as beds that break away. Break away from what? Can I break away my bed and put it on the balcony under my suite umbrella? :)

You can if you want. I'm so glad I am getting such wonderful answers. Can't you just answer the question?

Better is subjective. Many people on the Epic prefer the bed by the balcony as it makes the room feel larger and the bed is no longer by the sink (that part shouldn't be an issue on the Breakaway as they've gone back to a more conventional bathroom layou

However for DH and myself, we prefer the bed by the door as we feel that if one of us up early we can step out onto the balcony without disturbing the other person.

Thank you for you answer.

for the people that are actually answering the question, we are in 10840, it looks like the bump/bed is by the balcony can anyone confirm that I'm looking at it correctly?

Yes it looks like the bed is by the balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

The Breakaway will be innovative. All beds will be actually ON the uncovered balcony. Umbrellas will be provided for suite customers.

:D laughed out loud at work reading this one... I wouldn't mind sleeping on the balcony, maybe they will add hammocks out there for us one day ;)

Archived