Do the play the game Quest on the Carnival Ships?

cynt

Nope- quest is owned by Royal Caribbean.

For the sake of other cruisers who have never experienced Quest-- and may go on a Royal ship someday--please dont divulge the secrets.. its better to be played as an unknown.

• 5 years later...
I'm spreading my wings and trying Carnival after two previous cruises on RCCL. Do they play Quest on Carnival Ships, specifically the Ecstacy?

i've never seen it played on any Carnival ship but they play Novel Quest on all NCL ships...Dennis

I don't think you are correct. I've seen the quest on both NCL and Carnival. They had it on the Freedom in 11/09 and Spirit of 2/10. On our Spirit cruise this last New Year's it was not there and the family was disappointed.

For the sake of other cruisers who have never experienced Quest-- and may go on a Royal ship someday--please dont divulge the secrets.. its better to be played as an unknown.

They had Quest when we were on the Freedom in July 2009. We were just observers but it actually surprised me that they had something so wild. Just thinking it is probably a liability issue.

The night we watched a girl cut her head open in the chaos. Hubby is a paramedic so offered his help, but they had her go to the infirmary. I'm sure she probably wasn't the first "Quest injury" on Carnival.

• 4 weeks later...

Quest Is played on all NCL ships and when we were on the NCL Spirit re-po we asked the new CD...He said he was amazed at some of the things that were done and asked when he got on-board...I think the higher ups at NCL have had them change a lot of the things they did on NCL ships.....Dennis

Back in 2005 Carnival did not do Quest.

The OP posted this question back then.

Today a lot of ships either do Quest or In the Bag.

See, you gotta be careful Serene. You may get quoted years later!

Archived