"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / Aug 3, 2012

Radio

Radio,

Thanks as always for your wonderful pictures and commentary. AND a very good morning to you and the family. We need to remember, more WJ for dinner.

I am so glad Rody is having a good time.

I wish you the best of weather, scooter time and Grandson time for your visit to Lovely Bermuda.

Hi Radio:

I'm confused. You signature shows a May 2013 9 night cruise on Grandeur. I cannot find this on the RCI website. We are plannig a trip around that time and after so many virtual trips with you, we would like to take one in person. What is the correct info on this trip?

As always, we are enjoying your twice daily posts.

Hi Radio:

I'm confused. You signature shows a May 2013 9 night cruise on Grandeur. I cannot find this on the RCI website. We are plannig a trip around that time and after so many virtual trips with you, we would like to take one in person. What is the correct info on this trip?

That would be awesome to be on a same cruise with Radio and do a duel "Live" report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse typographical errors.

Hi Radio:

Read his Siggie again!!

Freedom of the Seas / November 2012 (7Nts)

Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 2013- Caribbean (9Nts)

Grandeur of the Seas /May 2013 - Bermuda- (7Nts)

(i copied that....i think your eyes played tricks on you....)

And as a small bit of housekeeping...and to prevent the unnecessary wasting of bandwidth...there is a POST REPLY button which is at the bottom of the thread..., as well as a QUOTE button...if everyone could please hit REPLY instead of QUOTE...just because it is copying all of Radio's photos....and with the "ultra fast" (not:eek:) internet on the ship, we don't want to burn up all of Radio's internet time....

Looks like they are ~20 miles or LESS from Bermuda....give or take!!!

Enjoying your live posts as usual! IF you happen to be photographing any cabins and come upon any outside/connecting cabins, I would love a photo. I have been on Enchantment several times, she is a lovely ship and I can't wait to share her with my kids this time around!

Enjoying your live posts as usual! IF you happen to be photographing any cabins and come upon any outside/connecting cabins, I would love a photo. I have been on Enchantment several times, she is a lovely ship and I can't wait to share her with my kids this time around!

Until Radio gets a chance to see this..and maybe find this type for you...

check HERE and perhaps that will at least keep you occupied!!:D

Hello everyone. . .We have arrived in Kings Wharf, Bermuda. We could see land by around 1PM and we approached Bermuda from the east side over near St Georges Island were we picked up the Pilot.

Our transit took us through a shipping channel near the reefs. . .It took us about an hour to navigate over to the west end at Kings Wharf.

We tied up at about 250PM, and Captain Gus released the ship for passengers to go ashore at 330PM. I’m going ashore for a short time, and then I will be back for dinner. I will try to get back out after dinner to see what is happening.

Here are a few pics from our arrival. . .More pics later. . .

Radio

Our first view of Bermuda. . .where I can see St Davids Lighthouse.

B22.JPG

We can see Fort St Catherines Beach. . .

B24.JPG

The water is so beautiful. . .

B28.JPG

As we approach the pier slowly, we navigate through the reefs

B30.JPG

We see Snorkel Park. . .

B31.JPG

We have arrived !

B33.JPG

Hello everyone. . .We have arrived in Kings Wharf, Bermuda. We could see land by around 1PM and we approached Bermuda from the east side over near St Georges Island were we picked up the Pilot.

Our transit took us through a shipping channel near the reefs. . .It took us about an hour to navigate over to the west end at Kings Wharf.

We tied up at about 250PM, and Captain Gus released the ship for passengers to go ashore at 330PM. I’m going ashore for a short time, and then I will be back for dinner. I will try to get back out after dinner to see what is happening.

Here are a few pics from our arrival. . .More pics later. . .

Radio

Our first view of Bermuda. . .where I can see St Davids Lighthouse.

B22.JPG

We can see Fort St Catherines Beach. . .

B24.JPG

The water is so beautiful. . .

B28.JPG

As we approach the pier slowly, we navigate through the reefs

B30.JPG

We see Snorkel Park. . .

B31.JPG

We have arrived !

B33.JPG

AAHHHHH, Bermuda,

So gorgeous, just wished I was there too.

Radio, it looks like there are other ships there with you all as well, the

snorkel park looks busy. Wishing you a great day in Bermuda!!

Thanks for such beautiful photos.

I am sure you are asked this every live report...what kind of camera do you use? your pics are gorgeous....I am always hoping some one will answer, oh just my pocket sized point and shoot, brand X! Hopefully <$300!

Thank you

lauri

And as a small bit of housekeeping...and to prevent the unnecessary wasting of bandwidth...there is a POST REPLY button which is at the bottom of the thread..., as well as a QUOTE button...if everyone could please hit REPLY instead of QUOTE...just because it is copying all of Radio's photos....and with the "ultra fast" (not:eek:) internet on the ship, we don't want to burn up all of Radio's internet time....

Bravo!! I've really wanted to say this for a long long time. Just love reading Radio's LIVE FROM reports/reviews as well as the same from many other great writers and picture takers/posters on these boards, but it does get tiring scrolling and scrolling through countless photographs so that someone can make a comment, compliment or ask a question, often having little or nothing to do with said photos. Thanks . . . now let ME free up the space/time here.:D

I am sure you are asked this every live report...what kind of camera do you use? your pics are gorgeous....I am always hoping some one will answer, oh just my pocket sized point and shoot, brand X! Hopefully <$300!

Thank you

lauri

This:

radioscamera600x450.jpg

To be honest, Radio has the eye of a photographer and he COULD get those amazing photos with a throw away camera....it is how you compose the shot, not what you use to capture the image..;)

He will post that info....the question comes up every time he posts LIVE....

HI all!

Radio ~ enjoying this cruise to Bermuda with you. Your last trip here got me thinking about Bermuda as a destination.

Could I please have permission to use the beautiful blue water with the buoy picture as my screensaver?

~ Jo ~ :)

I agree about quoting esp when pictures are involved but just curious how that uses Radios internet. Thanks!

When he goes to the thread to post, all those pictures have to load before he can post. I don't know if he has found a way to block the pictures to save that time. The page might also be cached so that it would not have to load each time. If that is the case, then after the first time loading there would be no problem. I guess Radio will have to tell us if it impacts his time or not. Personally, I'd rather not have to scroll through the pictures in quotes every time I go to the thread even though it doesn't affect how long it takes to view the thread.

Bravo!! I've really wanted to say this for a long long time. Just love reading Radio's LIVE FROM reports/reviews as well as the same from many other great writers and picture takers/posters on these boards, but it does get tiring scrolling and scrolling through countless photographs so that someone can make a comment, compliment or ask a question, often having little or nothing to do with said photos. Thanks . . . now let ME free up the space/time here.:D

Talking about me??

Because I don't pay attention to anything negative..

Archived