upgrade fairy has arrived

kruise53

what a surprise for me--- when checking for my cabin after signing up for a guarntee and now finding out the upgrade fairy had arrived how wonderful and how exciting it is thanks hal -your always #1 with me

Congratulations.:) You had a guarntee and what did Hal upgrade you to????? Don't get mad at me, just curious.:confused:

Two tough things about having to get an accessible cabin..you can't get a guarantee plus the chance of being upgraded is about zero:( It's just the way it is but people don't think about all of the little things the disabled miss out on. But for those that can get them, woohoo!:)

Two tough things about having to get an accessible cabin..you can't get a guarantee plus the chance of being upgraded is about zero:( It's just the way it is but people don't think about all of the little things the disabled miss out on. But for those that can get them, woohoo!:)

Well, HAL can't let you book a guarantee, because by stating you need a HC cabin, you are in a sense specifying a particular cabin. So it gives HAL no flexibility.

An able-bodied person who books a guarantee cabin can be assigned to any cabin - the level he booked or higher.

We have to book a HC cabin for DH, and we've had the opportunity to purchase an upsell on a couple cruises. Makes us happy when there is a HC cabin to move up to. :)

what a surprise for me--- when checking for my cabin after signing up for a guarntee and now finding out the upgrade fairy had arrived how wonderful and how exciting it is thanks hal -your always #1 with me

Congratualtions and have a great cruise!

Well, HAL can't let you book a guarantee, because by stating you need a HC cabin, you are in a sense specifying a particular cabin. So it gives HAL no flexibility.

An able-bodied person who books a guarantee cabin can be assigned to any cabin - the level he booked or higher.

We have to book a HC cabin for DH, and we've had the opportunity to purchase an upsell on a couple cruises. Makes us happy when there is a HC cabin to move up to. :)

Oh, yes. that would be great. I think that you were lucky though, we've found HC hard to get even when we book early.

I wasn't blaming HAL about the guarantee option, I agree that there isn't anything they can do about it....in fact HAL was been wonderful helping us with HC issues!!!! I was just a little envious:o. Like I said ...for those that get upgrades, woohoo, have a great cruise!

Archived