Need suggestions for brunch drinks

thelmalou

Bloody Marys... Mimosas... Anything else? I'm not usually much of a drinker (especially at breakfast:)), but, hey, it's free at the Punchliner Brunch. Why not try something new? Any suggestions?

Free?!? I thought Platinum got a voucher for one free drink at the brunch, but are they free for everyone?

My favorite, and they do have Clamato on CCL!!:D

The Bloody Caesar is sometimes referred to simply as a Caesar and is a slight variation of the Bloody Mary. The Caesar is a popular drink in Canada and replaces the tomato juice of the Mary with clamato juice (clam and tomato juice) for a twist. While clamato makes this a drink one that not everyone will like, but for those who do it makes a great brunch cocktail and another that should help alleviate hangover pains.:D;)

bloody-mary.jpgClamato%20juice.jpg

My favorite, and they do have Clamato on CCL!!:D

The Bloody Caesar is sometimes referred to simply as a Caesar and is a slight variation of the Bloody Mary. The Caesar is a popular drink in Canada and replaces the tomato juice of the Mary with clamato juice (clam and tomato juice) for a twist. While clamato makes this a drink one that not everyone will like, but for those who do it makes a great brunch cocktail and another that should help alleviate hangover pains.:D;)

bloody-mary.jpgClamato%20juice.jpg

I love Clamato juice,I usually will drink a few bloody marys at the airport but unless you know how to make them most are just vodka and tomato juice

Bloody Marys... Mimosas... Anything else? I'm not usually much of a drinker (especially at breakfast:)), but, hey, it's free at the Punchliner Brunch. Why not try something new? Any suggestions?

There is a Bloody Mary Bar at the brunch that has all sorts of options with regards to garnishes....but you can also try it with rum, gin or tequila. A Bloody Maria is made with tequila and you can get either Patron or Don Julio Silver and it's very good.

Archived