Cruzan, Appleton or Bacardi?

Kangapong

I'm preparing to place my Bon Voyage liquor order and need help deciding which Rum to buy. I will be mixing it with Coke Zero and occasionally coffee.

Which would you choose? Cruzan Light ($50), Appleton White ($60), Appleton Estate V/X ($60) or Bacardi Superior ($60) or ??

Thank you! :)

I ordered Appleton Estate V/X on my Bon Voyage order for my upcoming cruise. However I knew before hand that I like it best. The first time I had it was on a cruise so now each time I have it it reminds me of cruising.

If you havent tried any of them I would suggest to try them before you place your order. Bon Voyage has them priced twice as much as what they are normally priced at the local store.

I'm preparing to place my Bon Voyage liquor order and need help deciding which Rum to buy. I will be mixing it with Coke Zero and occasionally coffee.

Which would you choose? Cruzan Light ($50), Appleton White ($60), Appleton Estate V/X ($60) or Bacardi Superior ($60) or ??

Thank you! :)

Bacardi!

Appleton white next,

and sorry I am not familiar with Cruzan.

So it is Barcardi for my no 1 choice. Just my taste though. Enjoy!:)

...Same here. Get a huge headache from Cruzan. I would go with Appleton if I was adding non-carbonated mixes (punch, juice, coffee) and Bacardi (or Capt. Morgan) if I was going with soda (Coke, Diet Coke). Those suggestions always worked for me. YMMV.

I just purchased Bacardi from Bon Voyage. I was going to buy the Cruzan because it was 10.00 cheaper and was told that all the rum was 60.00. So either they don't carry it anymore or they raised the price of the Cruzan to 60$ also.

Nada on the flavored Cruzan for Bon Voyage, sorry.

I do recall it in the inboard store, to bring home, though.

They definitely have flavored cruzan on the ship store on board but I think they are more expensive there than if you buy it in port.

My fav is vanilla! Goes great with everything!! :-)

Nada on the flavored Cruzan for Bon Voyage, sorry.

I do recall it in the inboard store, to bring home, though.

Go with the Appleton Estates V/X, good stuff and Caribbean product!

Is this a flavored rum? Is it good mixed with gingerale or sprite? Or is this one of those that is better with a juice?