ItalianFemmy's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - US Inaugural

italianfemmy

This is the best review of the Breeze (or any other ship for that matter) that I have read! We are booked for next September. You're gorgeous photos are making the wait just that more agonizing ;) I have subscribed and I can't wait for more!

Hey everyone! I will start adding more in the next couple of days. I haven't even been home for the last 10 days as it's been holiday season and we've been out of town working as well. Today is Latanya's birthday and then I will be at home more and able to do some review in the middle of editing images for clients. :-) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Hey everyone! I will start adding more in the next couple of days. I haven't even been home for the last 10 days as it's been holiday season and we've been out of town working as well. Today is Latanya's birthday and then I will be at home more and able to do some review in the middle of editing images for clients. :-) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Happy, happy birthday Latanya!!!!

Good to see your back :D hope you found some time to relax during the holidays!!

Happy birthday Latanya!

Gee do i have a picture for you to edit, my dd's boyfriends mom had pictures done of them ( ya they were supposed to be professional HA!) they lightened the crap out of it, his black shirt is light gray and she looks transparent!! :eek:

I must PAUSE for a moment to say thank you to the CC community!! You all made me feel so good last year about my talent as a photographer and so validated as an artist that I finally started to see myself in that light. I had never submitted anything for publication last year when I did my Dream review. But so many of you kept saying my work belonged in magazines. And after my review hit 100,000 views and hundreds upon thousands of positive comments, I started to believe there was something there. Granted, I'd been shooting for more than 5 years and tons of clients had told me the same but it didn't hit me until such a large number of unbiased people reached out to me.

I had over 100 emails from members on here telling me how my review inspired them in some way and more than 40 people who wanted to get into photography hoping that I could help them in some way. And I did my best to always respond to every single person.

Meanwhile, I started putting my work out in platforms where it could be viewed by more people. As I sit here, less than 1 year later typing this review, my work has been on the cover of a magazine 6 times since June, 2012. I have received a total of 11 publications in 2012. I have over 200 photos printed inside of magazines as well. I might have gotten there one day but I believe my review on CC and the love that was shown to me encouraged me to make it happen now, rather than later. So, I want to thank all of you for that!

And all this time I thought you knew how good you are! I'm startled you don't have your own studio! You ARE truely an amazing photographer. I started a thread Year in Review asking what memorable posts people remembered and someone said reviews by you.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

And all this time I thought you knew how good you are! I'm startled you don't have your own studio! You ARE truely an amazing photographer. I started a thread Year in Review asking what memorable posts people remembered and someone said reviews by you.

Awww, that means a lot to me that someone would say that. I don't have a physical studio because most of my work is in the wedding realm. And weddings have their own locations. I believe a studio would sit unused and would be a wasted expense on me. Occasionally, I do have a need to bring the clients to me but even then, I rarely wish for a studio... instead I take them somewhere glamorous.... I am not a backdrop kinda gal.... I like to create art and get inspired by new and interesting places.

I have made my way through the first 12 pages and just have to say I am so excited to be reading another one of your reviews. I loved your Dream review from last year and can't wait to see this one unfold. Beautiful pictures as always! Thank you for taking the time to do this. Now I'm off to subscribe ;)

Loving your review and can't wait to read the rest. Trying to convince my husband into booking a Breeze cruise now.

My vote for your 2013 land vacation would be Greece. The most breathtaking place I've visited (I fell in love with Santorini specifically). Italy is pretty amazing though and I'm already imagining the awesome photos you could take around Venice and the surrounding islands.

Today I just started reading your review, and I am so grateful to the time you are taking to do this. I just managed to convince my husband to let me book this for November 9th this year.

Your pictures are stunning. Again thank you.

Jessica

Happy Holidays to both of you and Happy Birthday Latanya! I loved your Dream review and am enjoying reading and anticipating the next posts for this one. Hubby and I will be sailing on the Breeze Feb. 16 (44 more days, but who's counting?) and this review is a great way to amp up the excitement. Thanks for doing it!

Just wanted to say Thank you for posting this detailed review and all the beautiful photos. My kids and I are sailing the Breeze in 6 weeks and we are so excited! Reading your review and enjoying your photos is adding to that. Thanks!