Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

Oops .... sorry for that.

trippingpara ... amazing photo of the turtle. Truly a favorite of mine.

Thank you. I was actually trying to take a photo of my wife (the diver in the background) when this little guy came cruising through and got my attention instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. Lucked out and got a mini-suite on the hump, give you a great view of the front side of the ship. Was having a look towards the front and this is what I saw:

DSC00467_zpsdulst29h.jpg

Tom :cool:

Just got back from a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. Lucked out and got a mini-suite on the hump, give you a great view of the front side of the ship. Was having a look towards the front and this is what I saw:

DSC00467_zpsdulst29h.jpg

Tom :cool:

Oh cool, a Centaur. We so rarely see them with the horse head nowadays - they're almost always the other way around.

Thanks for sharing!

garibaldi.jpg

Catching up on the fantastic photos of late.

So I decided to have a look through some of my 2013 cruise photos, when I came across the above I'll admit nothing striking.

It was when I zoomed in I noticed the name plate of the rider on the horse, "Giuseppe Garibaldi" who was an Italian general and politician who played a large role in the history of Italy. He is considered, with Camillo Cavour, Victor Emmanuel II and Giuseppe Mazzini, as one of Italy's "fathers of the fatherland, also in the center of the reef is a square and compass.

The picture was taken from on board a HOHO in Genoa, hence the title, you take a picture which turns out dare I say average but the contents can be quite significant.

Keep posting the photos......:)

Dickie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

St. Thomas, May 2013 - Carnival Valor cruise: been here three times and never get tired of this view:

100_6278.jpg

St. Maarten/St. Martin, May 2013 - Carnival Valor cruise: view from Pinel Island:

100_7330-1.jpg

Belize, April 2014 - Carnival Liberty cruise: Scenery on the River Wallace while on the "River Wallace/Altun Ha Mayan Ruin" tour:

IMG_6801-1.jpg

Miami, April 2014 - Carnival Liberty cruise: right after returning to Miami

IMG_7129-1.jpg

Miami, April 2014 - Carnival Liberty cruise: View of Miami Cruise Terminal shortly after takeoff from Miami International Airport (L to R): Norwegian Getaway; Carnival Breeze; Carnival Liberty; MSC Divina; Celebrity Reflection

IMG_7165-1.jpg

Edited by pghsteelerfan

St. Thomas, May 2013 - Carnival Valor cruise: been here three times and never get tired of this view:

100_6278.jpg

St. Maarten/St. Martin, May 2013 - Carnival Valor cruise: view from Pinel Island:

100_7330-1.jpg

Belize, April 2014 - Carnival Liberty cruise: Scenery on the River Wallace while on the "River Wallace/Altun Ha Mayan Ruin" tour:

IMG_6801-1.jpg

Miami, April 2014 - Carnival Liberty cruise: right after returning to Miami

IMG_7129-1.jpg

Miami, April 2014 - Carnival Liberty cruise: View of Miami Cruise Terminal shortly after takeoff from Miami International Airport (L to R): Norwegian Getaway; Carnival Breeze; Carnival Liberty; MSC Divina; Celebrity Reflection

IMG_7165-1.jpg

Love your pictures.