Nfl playoffs on 1/20/13. Go ravens

OC PAT

Does anyone know if we will be able to watch NFL play offs on 1/20/13? We will be on the Brilliance and in St. Thomas. So I'm hoping they will air the game either in the sports bar/lounge or on our TV in the cabin. Any info. is greatly appreciated. I'm also going to inquire on the ports board to see if there's a sport's bar that e can go to In St. Thomas if the Raven's game is a day game.

Does anyone know if we will be able to watch NFL play offs on 1/20/13? We will be on the Brilliance and in St. Thomas. So I'm hoping they will air the game either in the sports bar/lounge or on our TV in the cabin. Any info. is greatly appreciated. I'm also going to inquire on the ports board to see if there's a sport's bar that e can go to In St. Thomas if the Raven's game is a day game.

There is a Hooter's next to the Havensight Docks/Pier if you want to watch it while in port.

And: GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!

No need to worry about the Sports Bar in St. Thomas. The Ravens game will be at 7:30pm (local time, 6:30pm EST), the ship leaves at 5:00pm.

Yup, it was not a pretty game but the better team one. Manning had a horrible game and it showed in the outcome. Things will be a lot different next week when the Raven's head to Foxboro for the AFC Championship game. It will we Ray Lewis's last game sorry to say!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!

Smitty

We really enjoyed last night's game. I have emailed RCCL to inquire about the game, since it is suppose to be in the evening. If it is during the afternoon we will go to Hooters since it is right next to the ship.

We appreciated everyone's response especially Dr. D's humble comment. Smitty you need to win first. BigBear69 I think we have the best deal watching the game on a cruise ship.

My worry about the ship is we have been cruising during the play offs in the past and they didn't have the games on TV. So here's hoping to a big Raven's win! We will be the couple in purple on Sunday.

We watched Ravens vs Indy on the Liberty (and the rest of the games last weekend) without a problem. Ravens were the 1 team that got screwed up a bit as they moved it from On Air to the pool deck but it was also in the cabins.

Awesome game last night!

Go Ravens!

Playoffs are always on in the Schooner Bar....never hesitate to find the cruise director to find out where else the game might be shown. Three years ago I found the Captain and told him it was imperative the game be shown somewhere and they set up an extra room next to Schooner (usually held for meetings) because so many people needed to see the game!

GOOOOOO RAVENS!.....

....we are west coasters for God's sakes and are true blooded Raider fans....but we love the Ravens #2 in our hearts...it takes a lot of integrity to admit you love someone else...and the RAVENS IT IS!!!!!

HOPE THEY CAN BEAT THE PATS!!!!!?????

I am pooping my pants thinking about it actually :(

Playoffs are always on in the Schooner Bar....never hesitate to find the cruise director to find out where else the game might be shown. Three years ago I found the Captain and told him it was imperative the game be shown somewhere and they set up an extra room next to Schooner (usually held for meetings) because so many people needed to see the game!
Maybe Schooner on the ship you've been on, but I've been on eight RCI ships and never seen a TV in Schooner. The game will be shown, and probably a number of places, but I wouldn't bet much on Schooner on most ships. The CD is definitely involved with entertainment. On this anniversary of the Concordia disaster I hope the Captain is focusing his attention on more important things.

Hangs head

Denver did great this year, going just as far in the playoffs behind Manning as they did last year behind Tebow, and they didn't even have to beat Pittsburgh in the first round to get there. No need to hang your head!

There is a Hooter's next to the Havensight Docks/Pier if you want to watch it while in port.

And: GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!

The ship will have sailed by the time that the Ravens meet the Patriots, but the game will definitely be shown on TVs in the various lounges and stateroom TVs onboard. On the Jewel the Sports bar and TVs in the Schooner and on your stateroom TV will show the game. On Super Bowl Sunday a few years back the Jewel also showed the game (complete with commercials) on the big screen in the Theater.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

The playoff games this past Saturday were playing in two bars on Indy as well as on the TV. Not sure about Brilliance, but you may have both options available!

Archived