Sunday Feb 10, Sail Away-Come Watch the 'Queen' of Horns and NA.

PathfinderEss

[quote name='lka1012']I got cruise crud on my last cruise. Since I was staying in FL for one day, my plan had been to see some of FL. I spent it in the hotel room going from the bed to the balcony and back.

Sometimes when I travel I get the intestional crud because I eat about as discrimantely as a garbage disposal.[/quote]

We didn't get sick on the cruise. It was after our post cruise trip to Iguazu Falls and return to Buenes Aires. Now my pre-cruise food poisioning in Peru was another memorable 36 hours.:mad:

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B].........and you know the N. Amsterdam will be right behind her, pushing.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

And there she goes!

Too bad Westerdam is leaving later. My first sail away :(

[quote name='lka1012']I got cruise crud on my last cruise. Since I was staying in FL for one day, my plan had been to see some of FL. I spent it in the hotel room going from the bed to the balcony and back.

[COLOR=red][B]Sometimes when I travel I get the intestional crud because I eat about as discrimantely as a garbage disposal[/B][/COLOR].[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]That's not good.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']Nice job on the toots from the Celebrity ship.
I just do not how they do that backing up of the ships. Is there a mini-bridge someplace back there where they do the steering??? To me, it is totally amazing to see.[/QUOTE]

The bridge extends several feet out to each side of the ship, and there are controls on the "wings", plus a lot of spotters with radios giving feedback.

Roy

PS. Nice shot a few moments ago of the NA and Westie together.

[quote name='rafinmd']The bridge extends several feet out to each side of the ship, and there are controls on the "wings", plus a lot of spotters with radios giving feedback.

Roy

Thank you, Roy.
Hmmmm.... maybe I need to have a bridge added to my car for those backing up jobs!

Archived