Sunday Feb 10, Sail Away-Come Watch the 'Queen' of Horns and NA.

PathfinderEss

[quote name='Daisyloo']I wish I could find my BBQ. It is under 3 feet of snow!!:eek:[/QUOTE]

Sitting outside with mine right now, nice breeze, 72, fair skies... my turkey in 1 hand and my tongs in the other..... :)

I know I heard NA tell the harbormaster their departure was to be at 1830....

[quote name='0bnxshs']Sitting outside with mine right now, nice breeze, 72, fair skies... my turkey in 1 hand and my tongs in the other..... :)

I know I heard NA tell the harbormaster their departure was to be at 1830....[/quote]

I envy you your nice weather. We will be down there in 7 weeks, can't wait.

Have to go and fire up the grill -- filet steaks tonight.

you make me jealous KK - the snow is too deep even if we had the bbq out (it's not) no bbq for us. Lucky you. Enjoy the beautiful weather where you are;)

We have a gas grill at the end of the patio. DH keeps the patio free of snow so that we can get to the grill. he does make paths to the six bird feeders. Birds and squirrels are fed twice a day in good weather and 4 times a day in snowy, bad weather.

We still have snow around inspite of the 40 degree weather -- ground is frozen and it just won't melt. By the weekend we will be back in the deep freeze -- again.

Thats it for Sail Away Sunday except for the Westerdam for anyone that will be here to watch her later. I'll be here.

Good to have you back Chief.

You might get some west coasters for company Melony but I think the east coasters will most likely not have the staying power. :)

Cruise crud can be real nasty. We got in on and RCI ship a couple of years ago, along with just about everyone else onboard!

Talking of RCI, there's a really neat photo on the Port Everglades webcam facebook site, of the pink boa girls on the shore waving to the pink boa ladies onboard the Oasis, at sailaway. Lou and Dave have a huge following on RCI as well as here.

Yes that 'cruise crud' was on that Mariner sailing about the time the swine flu broke out in Mexico. We were on that sailing together :)

Yes thanks for the mention of the photo. That was me at the inlet waving to friends I had just said goodbye to on the Oasis of the Seas. They were lucky and doing a B2B. OUr first ship to shore pink boa wave.

Wonderful photo by photographer Lou yesterday :)

Archived