Updated CD Schedule

Amy Giard

That's Big Tex! Well, that's what they used to call him anyway, before he lost so much weight. He's my favorite CD! Although, I haven't cruised with him for awhile. But you'll love him. He's usually all over the ship interacting with the passengers. Extremely funny guy!

Haven't cruised Carnival in long while how is Butch Begovich?

He is our CD on the Breeze June 2

We sailed with Butch back in 2008 on Glory. he is by a large margin the very best CD I've ever sailed with. He's very active and seemingly everywhere at once, and quite personable. He's always planning lots of fun activities all the time.

Who's sailed with Goose Newman?

We sailed with Goose on the 2/18/13 Victory sailing. It was our first cruise, so I have no prior experience, but he was a fun guy with a good since of humor. He seemed genuinely engaged in the guests.

He spoke clearly during all onboard announcements. The rest of the entertainment staff was also engaging, with the exception of one person. I'm sorry I don't recall her name, but that cruise completed her contract.

Who's sailed with Goose Newman?

We just sailed (2/9-14) on Victory with Goose. . . Good CD - his catch phrase - "you're on vacation". MC skills are pretty good. He did a nice job on the Love and Marriage game - kept it going and ad lib'ed. The rest of his staff... OK - there was one new fellow - Mitchel I think - enjoyed him. And Li is really funny at the Karaoke events.

Hmmm... I'm sailing on the Sunshine on Sept 8th. It looks like I'll have 2 CDs?? The schedule says that Kevin is on board until Sept 29th but Tex starts on Sept 8th. We had 2 CDs on my Victory cruise in December but I had assumed that was bc one of them catered to the Spanish speaking cruisers bc the ship sailed out of Puerto Rico. Is it normal to have 2 CDs on a Mediterranean sailing?

Butch is a great CD - one of the best IMHO. Have had the pleasure to sail with him 5x. Have sailed with Brent 2x -he was fine. Nice to look at, which helps a bit! just saw he is taking over for Butch on Breeze- so I will have him for the 3rd time. Sailed with Malcolm once- for some reason he wasn't my favorite. Not bad - but he seemed to be around the passengers less than the other CD's. Again - this is just my perspective on things. A CD really doesn't make or break my cruise.:)

Haven't cruised Carnival in long while how is Butch Begovich?

He is our CD on the Breeze June 2

He was our CD on the Breeze in Dec! By far one of our favorite & most memorable CD's ever. He's very enthusiastic, really nice and is quite the snazzy dresser! You could just tell he was genuinely having a good time and loves his job!! :D

Hmmm... I'm sailing on the Sunshine on Sept 8th. It looks like I'll have 2 CDs?? The schedule says that Kevin is on board until Sept 29th but Tex starts on Sept 8th. We had 2 CDs on my Victory cruise in December but I had assumed that was bc one of them catered to the Spanish speaking cruisers bc the ship sailed out of Puerto Rico. Is it normal to have 2 CDs on a Mediterranean sailing?

Where you see 2 CDs on a ship, it usually means a change over for vacation.

I'm just hoping that since Jen is due back on the Triumph on April 8th, it means that they still think they're right on the time estimate for repairs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hope there is a misprint because it says Jen is off the Sensation on 28 April. Hard to be back on Triumph if she isn't off the Sensation until the 28th.

Archived