MS Nieuw Amsterdam/MS Westerdam Sail-Away 3/3/13

aliaschief

The usual toots from Celebrity. Not bad. My Mom and Dad will be on Equinox (or is it Eclipse? not sure, but E something) in April. They have a balcony room on port side, and Im trying to convince them to wave something to me at sailaway. So far they look at me like Im nuts! LOL. Will work on them yet a bit.:)

Have you showed them what a sail-away looks like on the computer?

Hi all. just tuning in here. looks a bit grey for the sail aways. at least no rain.

Rob

Roy: booked crystal finally! will be blogging month from now!

Excellent! While you're on Serenity I'll be on QE. Tell NHBob I'll see him in Kobe.

Completely missed Celebrity. Just refreshed my sound so I hope I'll be ok for the next ones.

Roy

Hi all. just tuning in here. looks a bit grey for the sail aways. at least no rain.

Rob

Roy: booked crystal finally! will be blogging month from now!

welcome!!! we're all addicted:o

Did ya all just hear the Freedom's DJ telling everyone to wave to the camera??

That is 2 different lines now that made an announcement:) LOLOL LOVE IT!!!

Joanie

Yes I heard that too LOL. I have heard the DJ before on Freedom's sailaway, and keep thinking....Carnival...get rid of the DJ and bring back the live band....even the duo were better than the DJ....Sorry DJ, but I miss the the "old days", even if they were just three years ago:cool:

Had to turn the sound down. The dog is terrified.

too funny - I swear my dogs know those sounds mean we are going - thankfully they have listened to enough sail a ways that they don't worry too much anymore (do they have a choice:D)

btw I let little little (Fox) outside for the first time - of course I went to make sure she didn't go in the deep snow - she was told NO four times - and stuck to the paths in the back. Kazu was just delighted that she was off leash. I had to tell him NO - no playing - not yet.:eek: we're getting there.

Yes I heard that too LOL. I have heard the DJ before on Freedom's sailaway, and keep thinking....Carnival...get rid of the DJ and bring back the live band....even the duo were better than the DJ....Sorry DJ, but I miss the the "old days", even if they were just three years ago:cool:

............Glad you heard it also. Last time I said that another line (Princess) had said it, I think people thought I was nuts or lieing....I knows what I heard and good to have others hear iit also:D:D

Joanie

We couldn't stand it any longer.:eek: We were a couple with no Dam cruise booked. Just booked the MS Nieuw Amsterdam for December.:D Tamarind here we come!:)

After coming back what, 5 weeks ago from the Veendam? You're my kind of people.

Roy

Archived