MS Nieuw Amsterdam/MS Westerdam Sail-Away 3/3/13

aliaschief

Counted 19 from Besterdam today and took snap shot of Bev and Bill

[ATTACH]262684[/ATTACH]

Joanie

missed it....just got home from the grocery store...haven't been out of the house since we came back because i've been sick with the flu....i'm exhausted!

anyway, i'll see the NA. Who are Bill and Bev?

Hope you're over that flu quick. Joanie, did I just miss it or just make it. Westie was past the breakwater when I got online, missed 18 toots and caught 1. Not too shabby, Ruby, but I thought you had been one of the good ones.

Roy

by the way - anyone know how to hit the New york webcam? pretty sure I saw it one time - but I can't remember where or when:o

My sister and her family are sailing out of there and I would really like to watch them leave. if I google new york webcam will that work -or is it tricky?

thanks so much:)

by the way - anyone know how to hit the New york webcam? pretty sure I saw it one time - but I can't remember where or when:o

My sister and her family are sailing out of there and I would really like to watch them leave. if I google new york webcam will that work -or is it tricky?

Jacqui, use the dropdown on the upper left of the pe webcam page... it should list NY webcam there.

Hope you're over that flu quick. Joanie, did I just miss it or just make it. Westie was past the breakwater when I got online, missed 18 toots and caught 1. Not too shabby, Ruby, but I thought you had been one of the good ones.

Roy

I did not have the Flu Roy. I get the flu shots every year so:) But you almost missed the party. Glad you made it for at one toot off Besterdam:)

Rubby done did good. I thought she was done and started to do something else and heard her still going:)

Joanie

There are links to all the other webcams from the bottom of the Port Everglades page. I think directly it's http://nyharborwebcam.com

Roy

Try google or search for NY Harbor webcam. Sorry I dont know how to post a link. Yes Im a slow learner!:o But I have saved it to my favorites and that is how it is labeled. Hope this works.:)

Multi tasking....Got the Prime Rib Seared Good on the Grill and did not miss the Westerdam. Now that the beef is seared/browned it's cooking in the oven at 200. A Cooks Illustrated recipe that delivers a great Prime Rib.

OK off the cooking show onto Sail-Aways!:o

Archived