MS Nieuw Amsterdam/MS Westerdam Sail-Away 3/3/13

aliaschief

Yes I heard that too LOL. I have heard the DJ before on Freedom's sailaway, and keep thinking....Carnival...get rid of the DJ and bring back the live band....even the duo were better than the DJ....Sorry DJ, but I miss the the "old days", even if they were just three years ago:cool:

Was it the DJ or the CD?

Roy

Nice tooting from NA. I watched Jessie (our dog) and she looked up at my computer but didn't seem to care one way or the other.

kazu...so that's where your name comes from! Your dog! Sage on the boards is the same...they had a dog named Sage.

............Glad you heard it also. Last time I said that another line (Princess) had said it, I think people thought I was nuts or lieing....I knows what I heard and good to have others hear iit also:D:D

Joanie

Yes, I sure did hear it at least a couple of times while Freedom sails out. Didnt know that Princess also was using a DJ on deck too. There are places for Dj's but sailaways...no way! JMO.:)

bread is cooked - mussels nearly done - gotta fly - gotta keep dh on the good side for cruising. He only watches Prinsendam sail a ways :D

thanks Lou and Dave for your great webcam

Chief - thanks for starting it

and thanks all for a lot of enjoyment.

see you soon!

Was it the DJ or the CD?

Roy

Sorry, Im sure it could have been and probably was the CD, but still dont like the direction Carnival has taken with on deck entertainment, and entertainment on board for that matter. JMO. Still like Carnival and will likely cruise with them again some day, but not before I check out NCL and HAL.:)

Night all on the sailaway board.

duhhhhh - thanks Rich - I never even thought of that

YOU of all people know what a techie challenge I can be. Is that another drink I owe you on the Prinsendam? i don't think I have enough beverage cards:p:D

Naahhh.. I know you knew... just temporarily misplaced the info somewhere in your file system above your shoulders.... :D

Archived