• Explorer
    • Mariner
    • Serenade
    • Radiance
    • Brilliance
    • Jewel

There..... I voted.:)

Two thoughts about this poll:

1. By class, Radiance seems to dominate. I expected either Freedom or Oasis classes to lead the way. Any thoughts on what that means?

2. What difference do you think the itinerarry of the ship makes to your perception of the ship itself. For example: Could the overwhelming love for Radiance be related to its Alaska sailings?

There..... I voted.:)

Two thoughts about this poll:

1. By class, Radiance seems to dominate. I expected either Freedom or Oasis classes to lead the way. Any thoughts on what that means?

2. What difference do you think the itinerarry of the ship makes to your perception of the ship itself. For example: Could the overwhelming love for Radiance be related to its Alaska sailings?

For us it's Freedom class.. I've never been on a radiance but my next favorite class after Freedom is Voyager. We weren't fans of the Oasis class. Mainly not a fan of the split decks and having to make a schedule to see things - we like to just kind of stumble across activities and there was NOTHING goin on at the pools. Quite boring there...

Itinerary means a lot I'd say...

Interesting. I see that the Freedom has nearly 3 times as many votes as the Liberty. I am curious as to why that is is since they are the same class. We love the Liberty. It's our second favorite next to the Allure. Is there anything specific that makes the Freedom better than the Liberty? Or I'm guessing its just because it's been around a little longer and therefore more people have sailed on the it...But if that were the case, using that same train of thought, the Oasis would have more votes than the Allure-and it doesn't.

Interesting. I see that the Freedom has nearly 3 times as many votes as the Liberty. I am curious as to why that is is since they are the same class. We love the Liberty. It's our second favorite next to the Allure. Is there anything specific that makes the Freedom better than the Liberty? Or I'm guessing its just because it's been around a little longer and therefore more people have sailed on the it...But if that were the case, using that same train of thought, the Oasis would have more votes than the Allure-and it doesn't.

It might be a simple case of accessibility. The Freedom leaves PC every Sunday and the Liberty gets repositioned annually. I could be wrong but I'm sure someone will let me know.

Love the Freedom Class in general (have sailed them all). We sailed Freedom last, and after the upgrades. Simple as that for me.

And, I agree with the other post; Freedom is in Florida year round and easier to cruise.

It might be a simple case of accessibility. The Freedom leaves PC every Sunday and the Liberty gets repositioned annually. I could be wrong but I'm sure someone will let me know.

Just letting you know that you are NOT wrong.:)

I agree. Both the year round availability and 7 days vs. 4/5 day cruises. My opinion....

FWIW, I voted Liberty! I haven't sailed on Freedom (or Indy) yet.

I have sailed on Sovereign Class, Vision Class, Voyager Class and Freedom Class. So far, my favorite has been Freedom Class...but I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them for their differences. Next up is hopefully Oasis Class (on Allure) and then either Quantum class or Radiance Class...Once I sail Oasis class my "favorite" might change. Either way, I still enjoy no matter what ship or class I am sailing.

When I saw the subject I was really waffling between Liberty and Enchantment, but since the Vision class ships couldn't be included....

I do, however, like both ships equally for different reasons.

Archived