Bathroom door hanging bag..

My wife and I looking to purchase an over the door hanging bag for our cruise in May on the radiance of the seas. Do the bathroom doors have a hook on the back of them? Or do we need to buy one that has a hook on that already? Thank you for your help.

My wife and I looking to purchase an over the door hanging bag for our cruise in May on the radiance of the seas. Do the bathroom doors have a hook on the back of them? Or do we need to buy one that has a hook on that already? Thank you for your help.

Yes, the doors have a hook on them

I use to use the bag organizers, but personally I find plenty of space for all of our toiletrees on the space and cabnets provided. The back of the door has the hooks for our towels and bathrooms so we keep them out of sight. If the bag was there, then there would be no room for anything else.

I purchased a "Personal Organizer Toiletry bag", size medium, from LLBean (online), for each of us. These include a hangar so everything stays in the bag and is really convenient with lots of storage. Everything stays in the bag for travel anywhere--cruising, hotels, camping, etc. I am sure you can put more in the over the door bag, but I don't see a need for it with these bags.

I also bought a small storage collapsible container (7.5 x 11 x 4) for $1.00 that folds flat from the Dollar Store to put room keys and small items in. They do have another bigger size available too.

I use to use the bag organizers, but personally I find plenty of space for all of our toiletrees on the space and cabnets provided. The back of the door has the hooks for our towels and bathrooms so we keep them out of sight. If the bag was there, then there would be no room for anything else.

Agree that there is plenty of room. And I have a lot of product.

Agree that there is plenty of room. And I have a lot of product.

I agree with both of you. Even with 2 kids with us we still didn't use up all the shelf space in the bathroom or at the desk. Maybe we just pack light......

There is nothing like the LL Bean organizer you pack it at home and just open it when you get on the ship. Everything is right there.

I've posted about my LL Bean bag not long ago. I love it! I've even given them as gifts! I bought them and filled them with that person's favorite toiletry items.

I personally have been using the "Packing Cubes" from Amazon. These are super light, durable and mutli-use as most other items add too much weight. I use the smaller ones for toiletries and med and lg for clothes. They look small but it's deceiving, they hold a lot. You take them out open them up and place the entire cube in the draw, shelf etc. then just zipper back up and back in the luggage they go. Everything stays neat and separated.

Archived