Alaska 2014

I see the Alaska 2014 itineraries on Royal's website. I just selected Alaska, and June, July, and August 2014, and I saw Rhapsody and Radiance listings. Try clearing cache and cookies.

May I ask where you are seeing the availability to book? I can not see it on the RCCL website.

Thanks,

bobj

At 11:01 EDT, I simply went to royalcaribbean.com, clicked "Alaska" for Destination and then July 2014 & August 2014. I found the cabins I wanted (9256 southbound and 8594 northbound), called Royal Caribbean directly, gave the agent two of my Next Cruise Certificate numbers, and was booked.

Try breaking your search engine connection and/or restarting your computer.

This will be our 5th cruise in 9256. WHOOOPPEE

Good luck.:)

I see the Alaska 2014 itineraries on Royal's website. I just selected Alaska, and June, July, and August 2014, and I saw Rhapsody and Radiance listings. Try clearing cache and cookies.

Ah! Thanks for the tip, I ended up opening a new browser and it loaded. :)

Booked the July 4th, 2014 southbound Alaska cruise and snagged JS 1100. Hope it is as great as everyone has said.

Anyone that has had this JS, please reassure me! LOL

Amazing wake view...We had #1100 for our 12 night Baltic :D

Thanks Bob, it was indeed a cache issue.

bobj

We booked today too. 9256 as well. Can't go wrong with either 9256 or 1100. I'm excited. :D

Nancy

I reserved 1100 at 10:34am this morning for the July 18th southbound. I have courtesy holds on 9256 for a few other dates which will be released tomorrow. Still need to get hubby to commit. If you are still looking for that on one of the other dates, keep your eyes open ;)

At 11:01 EDT, I simply went to royalcaribbean.com, clicked "Alaska" for Destination and then July 2014 & August 2014. I found the cabins I wanted (9256 southbound and 8594 northbound), called Royal Caribbean directly, gave the agent two of my Next Cruise Certificate numbers, and was booked.

Try breaking your search engine connection and/or restarting your computer.

This will be our 5th cruise in 9256. WHOOOPPEE

Good luck.:)

This is so funny, Beachnative! Last year at 10 am Central (11 am Eastern), I booked the coveted 9256 for my southbound cruise! (It would have been even weirder if I did it at 10:01, but the exact minute escapes me...)

Booked the July 4th, 2014 southbound Alaska cruise and snagged JS 1100. Hope it is as great as everyone has said.

Booked on this one also, go to the roll call and sign up if you already have not done so.

Go google that JS you probably will findm pictures, I did of mine.

The beautiful Radiance and JS 1100...you have hit the jackpot! When we booked that stateroom it was about 545 days out from sailing. Amazing aft views from the very spacious balcony, the wonderful walk-in closet, an extremely quiet location. You may want to bring a battery operated candle- to add a bit of atmosphere (and safety if there's a need to get up during the night). Enjoy!

p.s. Congratulations, beachnative! :cool:

Booked on this one also, go to the roll call and sign up if you already have not done so.

Go google that JS you probably will findm pictures, I did of mine.

We booked 1100 today as well. We were married on the Radiance in 2007 but the last few years for me have been challenging. (2 years caring for my Mom with hospice and a heart proceedure for me last week).

Today was the first time I have giggled.....in a long time!

Oh yes......EXCELLENT. YouTube video of cabin 1100/Radiance. I have saved it in my phone so I can peek any time I want now.

Definitely can re-assure you, have had this JS 4 times, absolutely best JS on the ship, Enjoy.

everyone says js1100 is good, can someone tell me why and did you call rccl to request this room or did you see it on the website, can i ask how much you pd for it, i'm looking into alaska as well, thx

everyone says js1100 is good, can someone tell me why and did you call rccl to request this room or did you see it on the website, can i ask how much you pd for it, i'm looking into alaska as well, thx

JS 1100 is at the very aft aft of the ship, on the corner, so it has a larger balcony than side facing JS staterooms and a more expansive view.

Archived