Tomorrow-May 17-MS Prisendam Sail-Away from Port Everglades, FL.

aliaschief

Officer of the Watch........ took me a minute to figure out about whom you were speaking as Captain Andre most definitely does not have a Greek accent. :)

That's because that wasn't the captain who was on the radio with Port Everglades Port Authority re; pilot arrival time and a tug for departure;)

That galleon is a training ship for the Spanish Navy, according to a question I asked a few days ago on Cruise Critic. The person who answered was a retired USCG officer. She was in Port Canaveral for several days and left two days ago to head for Port Everglades. There apparently were tour opportunities for those interested in those ports.

Does she come with a half-naked hairy guy pounding on two drums?

The MS Noordam in Istanbul is dead center on Crystal Serenity's webcam. I don't have a direct link, go to:

http://www.crystalcruises.com, click on "The Crystal Experience" and scroll down to "live views".

Roy

Roy, Nice shot. Thanks. Goes to prove it's five o'clock plus some where.:rolleyes: Headed for the bar.:D

I'm not having any lunch. While reading Sarah's (lovely serenity) food blog off the Volendam I got so hungry I ate most of a bag of cheezies. Maybe I'll finish it off with a cuppa.

I cannot read that with an empty stomach....those pictures leave me drooling all over the place...

[chink glasses]. Good health. Bottoms up and all that. :D

Mumsy.

tops down!

It's 3.07 PM Central time here in NW Florida. You can often win a bet at the bar because most folks believe all of Florida is on Eastern Time.

I would have lost that bet. I knew FL was once divided up but did not know it still was!:o

Archived