Suggesting on this fall

uncfes

Okay cruise friends.... we are tring to find a 7 to 12 day cruise this fall but having a hard time deciding. We have been to the following already:

Alaska

Mexico (west)

Baltic

New England / Canada

Mediterranian

Carribean (west)

Hawaii

Would love Asia but want more of Japan and that's not until spring, the Fiords would be too cold.. and places like Australia and that area is down the line..

So... I look to my fellow cruisers for suggestions ...

Thanks in advance to everyone and your suggestions

Can you give a more specific time frame? Ships start coming back to the Caribbean from Alaska in late Sept, and from Europe in Oct and into November. So the ships are going to be primarily in those areas. But that would give you a chance at a trans Atlantic or a Panama Canal trip. Both may be longer than you can do.

Also, there are some New England trips in the fall colors times of September.

Again, that is a general statement, as you have given a very general time frame.

Okay cruise friends.... we are tring to find a 7 to 12 day cruise this fall but having a hard time deciding. We have been to the following already:

Alaska

Mexico (west)

Baltic

New England / Canada

Mediterranian

Carribean (west)

Hawaii

So... I look to my fellow cruisers for suggestions ...

Thanks in advance to everyone and your suggestions

I would highly recommend a "full transit" Panama Canal cruise from LA to Florida. As a "repo" the cruise offers great value, warm climate, good port of calls, and is educational.

Check out Princess. I am sure I saw some sailings almost all in Japan, or Japan with a couple of other stops, for this fall. There were some really great prices too; of course, airfare to Japan is probably high.

Sorry forgot we already did the Panama and we did New England... Japan cruises this fall only have two maybe less stops and we really don't want to do Vietnam and Korea with all that is going on in that area... Northern Europe is too cold at that time ... Not on the bucket list yet from transatlantic or pacific .....

thanks ... keep it coming

Archived