Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

We celebrated the win of the world cup yesterday here in Germany. Many firms were closed because of this, even the Meyer Werft.:)

Congrats on the World Cup win. What a nice goal that was. You only defeated the US by one goal as well! :) haha. Anyways enjoy the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bandith007

We celebrated the win of the world cup yesterday here in Germany. Many firms were closed because of this, even the Meyer Werft.:)

Congrats to Germany. I had to listen to the end of the game in the car on the way to a dinner engagement, but cheered and honked my horn when they scored. :)

New webcam image. They have another holiday yesterday?

2014_07_014_Halle_6_W466.jpg

It would appear one or two more blocks on Anthem and it will be time to move it out so Quantum can be moved. Looking forward to the moves.

So Germany has an amazing futball (soccer) team, amazing chocolate (Milka), amazing cars (Audi!), and an amazing shipyard! :D

Everything is starting to get finishing touches on the outside and its all coming together beautifully! Looks like most of her should be painted by the next webcam update, or at least the very front. :) I wish Royal made progress update videos like they did for Oasis/Allure.

I was at the Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh for the match. It was crazy there. A lot of people, they has to turn folks away, good bier and cheering. If you ever get to Pittsburgh you have to stop by.

I was at the Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh for the match. It was crazy there. A lot of people, they has to turn folks away, good bier and cheering. If you ever get to Pittsburgh you have to stop by.

MedicKen, is that Hofbrauhaus across from the Heinz factory? If it is I think I 've been there. The beer and food was great.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Here is a video with the newest AoS bow blocks by am Seehafen who has provided us with so many videos of the quantum class ships (via Lloyd555). :)

10443102_294847400696857_7211595781402712905_o.jpg

Now that's a loaded barge. I'm pretty sure Quantum received each of those parts on separate barges.

I believe this is a picture from Hall 5 where they are storing pieces for both

Anthem and NCL Escape. Don't know what ship this is for.

Can't wait for floatout.

February 3 2014 Meyer Werft Hall 5 webcam image 0f the Quantum's theater section.

ef64d4b94a592272b07aef84c967e4fa.jpg

So quiet in this thread. :confused:

I wonder what else we will see before August 3rd float out.

Nothing new Lloyd555???!!!

You awake yet Lloyd? He said he saw some good pics, but I think that they are for the Oasis 3. They're probably posted on his pinterest boards and in the Facebook Oasis class Group. Don't you forget about the Quantum and Anthem Lloyd!! There might be some nice photos out there of stuff that we haven't seen on either ship - other than interior pics of course.

You awake yet Lloyd? He said he saw some good pics, but I think that they are for the Oasis 3. They're probably posted on his pinterest boards and in the Facebook Oasis class Group. Don't you forget about the Quantum and Anthem Lloyd!! There might be some nice photos out there of stuff that we haven't seen on either ship - other than interior pics of course.

I'm awake. I was busy catching up on my roll call. We're onto our second thread. They shut down the first part because it was getting so long. And yes, also busy posting Oasis 3 photos. Sigh...why do I do this to myself!? :eek: Anyhow, she is coming along really well!

As for the Quantum-class ships, Nothing new except the photo below. We'll see her live very soon!!! August 3 at ? am/pm.

If you want to see inside photos posted here, will have to wait for renderings, an RCI reveal, or photos by the travel agents that are going out on a two day cruise from Southampton before the eight day transatlantic. There's a part of me that wants to wait until I see her live on November 2 to know what's inside. A small part of me, mind you. :o

I plan on getting photos of the Quantum from the moment I spot her in the water by the Southampton port (My hotel is yards away from the cruise terminal, so she can't sneak by me. :D ) to the day I disembark at Cape Liberty.

fe67c333442bc346ae7db9e15546d608.jpg

I'll just sneak an Oasis 3 photo in here too ...

770bd55f51929b997d1a12d3bc12082c.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

I'm awake. I was busy catching up on my roll call. We're onto our second thread. They shut down the first part because it was getting so long. And yes, also busy posting Oasis 3 photos. Sigh...why do I do this to myself!? :eek: Anyhow, she is coming along really well!

As for the Quantum-class ships, Nothing new except the photo below. We'll see her live very soon!!! August 3 at ? am/pm.

If you want to see inside photos posted here, will have to wait for renderings, an RCI reveal, or photos by the travel agents that are going out on a two day cruise from Southampton before the eight day transatlantic. There's a part of me that wants to wait until I see her live on November 2 to know what's inside. A small part of me, mind you. :o

I plan on getting photos of the Quantum from the moment I spot her in the water by the Southampton port (My hotel is yards away from the cruise terminal, so she can't sneak by me. :D ) to the day I disembark at Cape Liberty.

fe67c333442bc346ae7db9e15546d608.jpg

I'll just sneak an Oasis 3 photo in here too ...

770bd55f51929b997d1a12d3bc12082c.jpg

I am still flip flopping on going on that cruise. It's going to be great, especially with all the RCI people onboard like the designers, architects, etc. who will be there for some insider seminars. And andyRobot will be on board too. <geek squeal>

Nice photo of the Quantum. I can see that her sign is up on the side. A closer view of the ripcord base too. Sweet.

Wow Lloyd that is going to be an awesome trip. Quantum is looking all grown-up. I'll be on Explorer when she leasve Southampton and arrives in NJ. Maybe they will show us some video footage. I'll be glued to wherever you post your info/photos.

Denise

I am still flip flopping on going on that cruise. It's going to be great, especially with all the RCI people onboard like the designers, architects, etc. who will be there for some insider seminars. And andyRobot will be on board too. <geek squeal>

Nice photo of the Quantum. I can see that her sign is up on the side. A closer view of the ripcord base too. Sweet.

A closer view of the glass sea view enclosed area. Or smoking shelter?

Wow Lloyd that is going to be an awesome trip. Quantum is looking all grown-up. I'll be on Explorer when she leasve Southampton and arrives in NJ. Maybe they will show us some video footage. I'll be glued to wherever you post your info/photos.

Denise

I bought an extra memory card to be sure I don't run out of memory space to save all the photos!

I'm thinking there will be some news people at both ends of the trip to get some footage of the Quantum.

That's a rather odd placement. Looking at the concept art though, that is where they placed it though. Just seems odd to put the name over the windows where it blocks the view. Atleast they don't seem to be putting the back plate on the name like the concept art shows. Wonder why they didn't put it on the SeaPlex. That would be closer to the traditional location.