Majesty 3 night

I read that there is 1 formal night on this cruise? What do people really wear? Really do not want to pack formal wear for a 3 night cruise.

They wear black trousers, leopard print shirt or blouse with 4" platform heels and copious amounts of costume jewellery.

It's unique to Majesty.

I read that there is 1 formal night on this cruise? What do people really wear? Really do not want to pack formal wear for a 3 night cruise.

This Friday to Monday cruise leaves out of MIAMI and I would venture to guess, is filled with local residents. As someone who has sailed the Majesty numerous times, it is the beautiful South Beach crowd. These well chiseled men and beautiful Latina women love getting dressed up - so definitely expect to see that. Now I do see a lot of cocktail (short/tight) dresses, and some formal but yes, one night lots of people will be decked out.

However, it isn't a requirement to get into the MDR. I personally rarely do formal night on the Majesty. Either I wear a summer dress, or slacks or probably usually just have dinner in the windjammer. They usually serve the same entrees as the MDR.

I didn't bother to bring anything terribly formal. I opted for black satin dress flats, black dress slacks and a dressy, beige blouse with gold threads interspersed through it. It was similar to the level of "formal" for the crowd on my sailing.

This Friday to Monday cruise leaves out of MIAMI and I would venture to guess, is filled with local residents. As someone who has sailed the Majesty numerous times, it is the beautiful South Beach crowd. These well chiseled men and beautiful Latina women love getting dressed up - so definitely expect to see that. Now I do see a lot of cocktail (short/tight) dresses, and some formal but yes, one night lots of people will be decked out.

However, it isn't a requirement to get into the MDR. I personally rarely do formal night on the Majesty. Either I wear a summer dress, or slacks or probably usually just have dinner in the windjammer. They usually serve the same entrees as the MDR.

I have been on the Majesty three night quite a few times, and "dressed up" is not what I have observed! :eek:

Wow, I guess we don't sail on the same Majesty cruises. Chiseled bodies?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

You'll see just about everything. From standard tuxedos and evening gowns to barely-there South Beach club attire. I saw a couple with matching peach-colored outfits. His was a suit, and hers was a small but tasteful dress, and her high-heeled shoes had lights on them. Anything goes, so just enjoy the cruise and the people-watching.

Archived