A picture of you please...

I forgot I had actually allowed the photographer to take my picture one night. Not in formal wear - it was pirate night and obviously I did not have pirate attire. I am with my daughter.

9237269976_e58d1310f5.jpg

This is a lovely photo and you both look gorgeous!

Debbie

Thanks for all the comments on my pictures, ladies!! :)

geocruiser, I got the dress from Marshall's for about $15. It's a cruise favourite of mines and is already designated to go in my suitcase for my upcoming sailing.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I love this dress! The pattern and colors are fabulous.

Thank you. It is really comfortable

love the dresses. where did you purchase them?

If this is directed to me, most all of my dresses come from Ross (Dress for Less)

I love this dress! Do you recall the "make and model"? ;)

Thank you. The tag in the black and royal blue dresses says Connected Woman Made in Sri Lanka. The navy & white dresses had a tag that says Enfocus Woman Made in Indonesia and the silver dress says Collection Dressbarn Made in Sri Lanka...............all 5 of them are the same dress style. The silver one I bought at Dressbarn for $25. All the others came from Ross and I paid anywhere from $12.99 to $19.99 for each.

Thank you. The tag in the black and royal blue dresses says Connected Woman Made in Sri Lanka. The navy & white dresses had a tag that says Enfocus Woman Made in Indonesia and the silver dress says Collection Dressbarn Made in Sri Lanka...............all 5 of them are the same dress style. The silver one I bought at Dressbarn for $25. All the others came from Ross and I paid anywhere from $12.99 to $19.99 for each.

Thank you! I am familiar with that "Connected" brand! I would love to find it in that sparkly black fabric! Perfect dressy LBD! :D I am off to GOOGLE it now!

Good morning ladies,

Thank you for posting pictures of you; all of you are looking beautiful. I am very please to meet you.

Take care and have a fantastic day. I am off to the doctor to have my foot check.

Marie

Good luck with your "foot check" Marie! and I wanted to thank YOU for all your lovely photographs over the years! It is always fun to see what you are going to wear next! ;)

My favorite dress of our cruise in 2009 when my husband and I renewed our vows for our 30th anniversary.

ry%3D480 This one is of our grandkids that were with us for the cruise. All grandsons and our granddaughter.

ry%3D480 here is a daytime look when we were on our Panama cruise in 2010.

ry%3D480 Sorry ladies but I don't take many pictures of myself because I never like them. This is a typical outfit that I wear in port or even everyday here in Yuma.

About 2 months ago I got brave and cut 8 inches off my hair so it no longer looks like that and I put on several lbs because of medicines so I am heavier now.

Arhillbilly, when you are in Az on your way to Tucson stop in and say hi. Drop me an email and I will give you the address and phone number. Would love to meet you and the kids can swim in the pool while we have a good visit.

Have a great day everyone.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

All of you ladies look gorgeous in your dresses. Thank you Marie for starting this thread, it has been so nice to put faces with names on here.

Marie, I hope your foot check goes good and that everything is doing what it should. I am glad to see you back on here and feeling better, pain is no fun.

Gerry

This picture just screams VACATION! Love it, love the dress, and it looks wonderful on you.

Thanks! :D I hope to take many more of those types of pictures on my upcoming cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App

Thanks for all the comments on my pictures, ladies!! :)

geocruiser, I got the dress from Marshall's for about $15. It's a cruise favourite of mines and is already designated to go in my suitcase for my upcoming sailing.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am going to go to marshall's in the AM to look for the dress. Thanks for sharing where you brought it and the price.