A picture of you please...

I have also bought pictures on almost every cruise because they are the best that I have ever had made. However, I now have all these pictures of me that I don't know what to do with ;)

I bet they are the best pics because you are so happy on your cruise and the happiness shines through! We should cruise together and give 'em the old double Baby Jesus! :D

This is me :)

Formal night, from my very first cruise/crossing ever in June. I am small and I think the length of the dress is perfect for me. The reason I joined this forum is, because I wanted to know if ladies wear pantyhose with their cocktail dress in formal night and I asked questioned here! At the end, I decided against it and think it's a great decision. :D

4fffc6d5-d58d-47d9-a6f0-d94e8791aea8.jpg

Casual wear.

b188da97-7614-4f36-9b8c-2f4f4c50302b.jpg

Since I love teddy and after seeing Arhillbilly's big teddy picture, I think I should introduce my teddy to you ladies. My teddy Magu and his two hedgehog friends travel with us everywhere. He had his Hawaii shirt although it was not a Hawaiian cruise.

88d5db86-ac10-44ba-a1e3-d6e11815aef9.jpg

Love the blue dress, love the hem, it is beautiful on you! You look so put together with the cross body bag at stonehenge - gorgeous! I love your 3 little friends. We buy drugs from a company called Anda and they just sent us a stuffed panda as a thank you gift - I am thinking of taking him on our next cruise!

thank you. well i might as well post the rest of my gang since the girls are on here as well.

this is Andrea, she is 24 and is a paraplegic. She LOVES to cruise because she can do everything anyone would want to do while on board. Oh and we did buy this picture, I just happened to take a picture of the picture because she keeps it at her house. She looks stunning in this one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=278234&stc=1&d=1373154413

She looks like she just won Miss Enchantment of the Seas! Beautiful!!

and here is the man who pays for a week of peace and quiet every year, lol.hes doing what he loves, fishing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=278238&stc=1&d=1373155409

HAHA - So, everyone is out on the water at the same time! He should go on a fishing trip where you can see each other at sea!! ;)

I saw all your flickr pics and I loved them. You were quite the catch at 4 in that red dress! :)

aaawwwwhhhh :-) my father said that I used to "pet" my red velvet dress and say "pretty pretty" so I am pretty sure I loved that dress lol :)

Ok, need to work on how to get the pic to show up bigger. What am I doing wrong? This was on our cruise in April. As soon as I can figure out to post correctly I'll add some better fashion photos!

you ladies look so elegant! Great to see all your smiling faces!

[attach]278216[/attach]

Hi Jcgld62,

We had email each other back and forth, but I had no idea who you were; now I have a face to go with the emails and posts. I am very please to meet you.

Marie

I'm hoping this works, this 1st pic is from our very 1st cruise.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534242_10150892943823577_235256331_n.jpg

And 1of our last formal pics from a cruise, about 2 years ago.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600363_10150892946253577_1040184257_n.jpg

This is me :)

Formal night, from my very first cruise/crossing ever in June. I am small and I think the length of the dress is perfect for me. The reason I joined this forum is, because I wanted to know if ladies wear pantyhose with their cocktail dress in formal night and I asked questioned here! At the end, I decided against it and think it's a great decision. :D

4fffc6d5-d58d-47d9-a6f0-d94e8791aea8.jpg

Casual wear.

b188da97-7614-4f36-9b8c-2f4f4c50302b.jpg

Since I love teddy and after seeing Arhillbilly's big teddy picture, I think I should introduce my teddy to you ladies. My teddy Magu and his two hedgehog friends travel with us everywhere. He had his Hawaii shirt although it was not a Hawaiian cruise.

88d5db86-ac10-44ba-a1e3-d6e11815aef9.jpg

Yoshikitty! I love your blue dress and the whole outfit. Beautiful! I am so glad you posted the pictures; it is good to know the poster.

I have a teddy bear too, his name is Tofu, and at the moment my grandson has him.

Marie

Littlejeanne! You and your husband are very handsome couple. Like fine wine; you two look fantastic :). A pleasure to meet you both.

Marie

We have been cruising for thirty years so we haven't done the formal photos in years but here is a picture from the recent birth of my second grandson .

Good morning Moegr,

Congradulations, your grandson is so cute. Thank you for posting the picture. Now we have a face to go with your posts :). I love it!

Marie

Well, poo!!! I still have some work to do on my uploading skills, but this is also from my cruise in April. This is my BF and it was his first cruise.

photo(1).jpg.b32d8c2732f62ed3bc50ca2c47b9733f.jpg

Nice to meet all you beautiful ladies!!!

Thanks for posting all your pics!

and here is the man who pays for a week of peace and quiet every year, lol.hes doing what he loves, fishing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=278238&stc=1&d=1373155409

Cru1s1ng2009,

You have a very lovely family. Your husband has a beautiful smile. I am having invisalign, I hope my teeth would be as beuatiful as his :D.

Marie

I'd love to see your closet!!! It must look like a store!!!:D

I'm ashamed to say this :o, but when I straightened up my "portable" closet, where I keep my "short" dresses....sundresses, Sunday dresses, cocktail dresses.....I had 101 :eek:........now keep in mind, this doesn't include ANY of my long dresses...formal evening gowns, maxis or long jumpsuits.......I think I need to stop shopping :rolleyes:

I bet they are the best pics because you are so happy on your cruise and the happiness shines through! We should cruise together and give 'em the old double Baby Jesus! :D

I am happy when I cruise. I LOVE to cruise and really wished I could do it more often, however, the income just isn't there. Would love to cruise with you, bet we would have fun.....

Edited by arhillbilly

Cat_in_cda, Love your pictures! My favorite is you in the formal gown, very elegance. Very nice to meet you.

Marie

Thank you and nice to meet you also Marie .... That is my fav dress of all time. I just love all your dresses and your wedding pictures are just wonderful ... Dave and I were married on the Golden Princess by Captain Nick Nash on the 1st day at sea and it was the best experience we could have asked for .... Have a wonderful rest of your summer ahead ... Cathie :)

377901_10150557277709460_762902758_n.jpg

Oh dear! Sorry the photo is so BIG!!!! :eek: I am not sure how to resize it!

Hi Beautiful Bonnie:D:):D...no worries about the photo size!

You look lovely!!!!!!! (as usual)!

Hi Beautiful Bonnie:D:):D...no worries about the photo size!

You look lovely!!!!!!! (as usual)!

Hi Lois!!! :D Thank you for your kind words! I was thinking of you recently! I just returned from an amazing Mediterranean cruise, and it was YOUR Mediterranean Cruise review that prompted me to book my cruise! Next summer I am returning to Italy and doing a Croatia/Turkey/Greece itinerary!

Hi Lois!!! :D Thank you for your kind words! I was thinking of you recently! I just returned from an amazing Mediterranean cruise, and it was YOUR Mediterranean Cruise review that prompted me to book my cruise! Next summer I am returning to Italy and doing a Croatia/Turkey/Greece itinerary!

OH wow....glad you had such a good time:):D:) it really is an

amazing itinerary:)