A picture of you please...

You are absolutely stunning and I love your sense of fashion.

I am glad that you embrace your height. I have been part of TCI (Tall Clubs International) for years and have been amazed at how many tall women slouch just so they appear shorter. Back in the day (before tendon issues in my right foot) I would rock the 4" heels...at 5'11", that made me tower over most people. I think I will live vicariously through your rockin' heels. :D

Lisa

TCI! Lol, I love that!

I too am amazed by how many people slouch, so try to talk to younger, tall women I see and encourage them to stand tall and embrace their height.

& I love my heels 5 inches and up! lol

Wow! 6'0"! You are very tall and very beautiful! Thank you for posting your pictures and a pleasure to meet you.

M

Thanks Marie!

A pleasure to meet you as well. I hope I'm as fabulous as you are when I get older.

Hi everyone. I've already posted a pic of me in My dress for one formal evening. I just ordered this for the other formal evening. I have no idea what to expect on formal nights. Would this be ok? [ATTACH]278563[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think you will be dressed nicer than most people on the cruise!

Hi everyone. I've already posted a pic of me in My dress for one formal evening. I just ordered this for the other formal evening. I have no idea what to expect on formal nights. Would this be ok? [ATTACH]278563[/ATTACH]

Very pretty and I think you will look just fine:)

Both of the dresses you posted are very pretty. The green one is really pretty and will look great with your blonde hair, too!

I am glad that you embrace your height. I have been part of TCI (Tall Clubs International) for years and have been amazed at how many tall women slouch just so they appear shorter.

Lisa

It's not just women. DH is 6' 4" and slouches. When we sit side by side, I am taller than him and I'm 5' 4". I keep trying to get him to sit up like the tall man that he is, but he won't.

Well, I finally figured it out :rolleyes:

Thanks Lois, it was so easy I was making it hard!

The picture quality isn't very good but here I am on the Conquest :)

b865118d-976a-43e8-8309-2849f937773c_zps1910282e.jpg?t=1373506580

That is a great picture!:)...I love Blue!

Thanks, royalcruz! I love all of your outfits, too, especially the one-shoulder dresses! Come to think of it, most of my evenings dresses were one-shoulder as well.

I just loved your dresses! Your whole look was very pretty. I love vintage clothes, especially from the 50's and 60's. I just don't have the figure for it!

Oh..wish I lived close enough to go with you....you are near THE Q

I think they are in Lancaster.......! And yes, Ross is similiar to the stores

you mentioned.

Oh I think I am wrong...QVC is in WESTCHESTER....oops! But I would still

enjoy going shopping together

Lois I live about 16 miles from the QVC studio!!! But the shopping is great right here in Delaware, because we have no sales tax!

I visited my first "ROSS" yesterday! Found "the" dress ($14.99) in various prints that I did not like, but no solid color sparkly ones :p I did get to try the dress on for fit though and I loved the style of it! :D If I see it somewhere in a print or color I like, I will pick one up!

But, while at "Ross", I stumbled across a little black dress that I did fall in love with ($16.99) and it came home with me! I tried it on for my hubby and he loved it too. He called it "Tastefully Alluring"! ;) (In other words, sexy without being "slutty") :eek:

68244_10152519999579460_290359071_n.jpg

25990_10152519999424460_886642328_n.jpg

I think I'm in the right place- I take my first cruise in a week and I've already taken pictures of all my outfits laying across my bed so I remember what to wear everyday!

You ladies are gorgeous and have a great fashion sense! I can't wait to post some too when I get back!!!

Love that dress Bonnie - so cute - and the price is right! :)

I was at the local Winners the other night scanning thru the dress rack - and then I saw it and I said 'look there's arhillbilly's dress'!!! :D:D....too funny - it was in red/plain - and I even checked the label and it was by Connected!!! LOL

This is BEAUTIFUL!!

I think I'm in the right place- I take my first cruise in a week and I've already taken pictures of all my outfits laying across my bed so I remember what to wear everyday!

You ladies are gorgeous and have a great fashion sense! I can't wait to post some too when I get back!!!

Glad you are joining us. I have taken pictures of all my cruise clothes so 1) I know what I have, 2) I can play mix and match with the separates and 3) I can daydream about my cruise without having to pull everything out of my cruise closet. Looking forward to "seeing" you in your finery when you return. Have a great cruise!

Lois I live about 16 miles from the QVC studio!!! But the shopping is great right here in Delaware, because we have no sales tax!

I visited my first "ROSS" yesterday! Found "the" dress ($14.99) in various prints that I did not like, but no solid color sparkly ones :p I did get to try the dress on for fit though and I loved the style of it! :D If I see it somewhere in a print or color I like, I will pick one up!

But, while at "Ross", I stumbled across a little black dress that I did fall in love with ($16.99) and it came home with me! I tried it on for my hubby and he loved it too. He called it "Tastefully Alluring"! ;) (In other words, sexy without being "slutty") :eek:

Does QVC still have outlet stores? They used to have one in Virginia Beach and I went in a few times when I was down there and picked up some great buys. Unfortunately for me, they closed it.

I agree with your husband's description of the dress. It is perfect for cruising. Yet again someone has found a great buy at Ross. When I go in I find nothing I would want even if they were giving away clothes!