A picture of you please...

Okay, I'm back at home after a great weekend on the Cheasapeake Bay! I found a few pics and I'm going to try to attempt to post them here. I loaded them up onto Photo Bucket, but clueless beyond that. Saw a mention of copying the img or something in a thread, but here goes!

StThomasOasisCruise_zps07449749.jpg

This is me and Steve on our 2011 Oasis Cruise - this is St. Thomas - Pic is taken by my ex-husband who lives there now and gave us a personal tour, etc. How's that for amicable! LOL

MeOasis2011_zpsf36ccc3c.jpg

Me - same cruise

MeLorisWedding_zps073f870e.jpg

Me waiting for friends wedding to start

SteveandDebbieResized_zpsd0af2fba.jpg

Above is me and DH in limo for holiday party - take the staff out every year - lots of fun!

fishingResized_zps813091c2.jpg

Me, Steve and our grandson - out on the boat in the bay - DH loves fishing - me, not so much! LOL

Okay, hope this works!

Debbie

Hi Lois!!! :D Thank you for your kind words! I was thinking of you recently! I just returned from an amazing Mediterranean cruise, and it was YOUR Mediterranean Cruise review that prompted me to book my cruise! Next summer I am returning to Italy and doing a Croatia/Turkey/Greece itinerary!

I don't mean to high-jack the post, but I tried searching for Lois' Med Cruise review, and can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction. Can someone lead me to the review?

I don't mean to high-jack the post, but I tried searching for Lois' Med Cruise review, and can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction. Can someone lead me to the review?

Hi....:) here is link to my review.....click on it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=34083583&postcount=220

Sorry for the interruption girls:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1644996

Oops! Lois beat me to it!

Edited by Bonnie Voyager

Loved the "then" and "now" pictures!

Great job with posting the pictures. You did it like a pro with the captions!

I have the same kind of relationship with my ex. Wish he lived in an exotic location!:D

Ha! That is too funny.... We have a 25 year old together so just easier to keep the peace! Actually the pics were so easy - I've just never used a photo site and I don't usually post pics of myself online!:eek:

Debbie

Ha! That is too funny.... We have a 25 year old together so just easier to keep the peace!

Debbie

We still exchange birthday and Christmas presents. He is going to drive me to Dulles (for my next cruise) as this year's Christmas present!

Well, I got it to post a a thumbnail... It's not a formal photo, but it's definitely one that matches my personality and style...

The backstory on it: day 4 of my 12 day safari through Kenya. Day 1 found that my MoroccanOil was absorbed into my GoToob, so all I had for my trip was my shampoo and conditioner. No hairdryers in safari camps. I just went with the flow... Zippable cargo pants (one of two pair I had with me), white ExOfficio Airstrip Lite shirt (one of 4 I had with me (different neutral colors to not scare the wildlife), I believe), my Keen Voyager trail shoes. It was HOT out there, but the long sleeves and long pants actually kept me cool. The bracelet is one I bought from a Samburu woman at the village I visited. I think I was rockin' my Marc Jacobs sunglasses, though :-)

The shirt is in my regular summer rotation at home and when I travel. The sleeves roll up if I want. The pants I absolutely use at home and I take if I'm going outside cities when I travel.

There you have it. I wander, I go with the flow, I love the adventure. I'm sure someone will think this is sloppy, but that's OK. It's me.

You do not look sloppy. Casual, yes. Sloppy? No. :)

377901_10150557277709460_762902758_n.jpg

Oh dear! Sorry the photo is so BIG!!!! :eek: I am not sure how to resize it!

I'd much rather see pictures this big anyday. :) MY tablet has recently started acting a bit squirrely when I click on the little bitty thumbnails that many post. It opens the thumbnail but its only half on the screen. When I try to shift it over where I can see it the whole thing disappears. Besides in a larger pic you can see the details of the outfit and accessories much better.

You won't hear me complain at all about the picture being too large unless its so big that only a portion of it appears on my screen.

What a fun post! Ladies, you all look super! I only have photos of me in my day tour outfits because, for some reason, I never took any on formal nights. Anyhow, here I am - I love clothes from the 60s and try to bring as much as I can on our trips. :)

8420165633_1bf64ac95b.jpg

DH and I in Capri (my favorite port)

8418332163_393fb851b9.jpg

Florence (I thought this outfit was boring because it looks like something I'd wear on a regular day in NYC but it was cold)

8418126629_623bd6bf52.jpg

Monaco

Well, I got it to post a a thumbnail... It's not a formal photo, but it's definitely one that matches my personality and style...

The backstory on it: day 4 of my 12 day safari through Kenya. Day 1 found that my MoroccanOil was absorbed into my GoToob, so all I had for my trip was my shampoo and conditioner. No hairdryers in safari camps. I just went with the flow... Zippable cargo pants (one of two pair I had with me), white ExOfficio Airstrip Lite shirt (one of 4 I had with me (different neutral colors to not scare the wildlife), I believe), my Keen Voyager trail shoes. It was HOT out there, but the long sleeves and long pants actually kept me cool. The bracelet is one I bought from a Samburu woman at the village I visited. I think I was rockin' my Marc Jacobs sunglasses, though :-)

The shirt is in my regular summer rotation at home and when I travel. The sleeves roll up if I want. The pants I absolutely use at home and I take if I'm going outside cities when I travel.

There you have it. I wander, I go with the flow, I love the adventure. I'm sure someone will think this is sloppy, but that's OK. It's me.

We stayed at Sweetwaters tented camp too! Wonderful!