A picture of you please...

Blonde1981. You are beautiful! Love you all your picture. Very nice to meet you.

Marie

Thank you Marie!

I will try and take more photos in August. I didn't do too well with wearing flattering clothes in June. :(

Ok, need to work on how to get the pic to show up bigger. What am I doing wrong? This was on our cruise in April. As soon as I can figure out to post correctly I'll add some better fashion photos!

you ladies look so elegant! Great to see all your smiling faces!

DSCN1003-001.jpg.8a25b54a9dba4c1bc27549f0bda6b3a8.jpg

Ok, need to work on how to get the pic to show up bigger. What am I doing wrong? This was on our cruise in April. As soon as I can figure out to post correctly I'll add some better fashion photos!

you ladies look so elegant! Great to see all your smiling faces!

[attach]278216[/attach]

Hi,:) the best way to get the photo to post larger? Get an account

on a photo site. I use Flickr but many folks use Photobucket. You

can post your photos onto that site and then you can copy and paste

it here and you can post a larger size picture that way.

This is my usual outfit when in port, with different accessories fish, of course.

LOL. Love it! My outfit always involves a snorkel, vest, and as great an assortment of aquatic accessories as possible (my favourite was an octopus-what a thrill).

It's a good idea to start this thread, Marie. ;)

I am pleased to meet all of you, everyone looks great no matter in formal or casual clothes.

And, I have so much fun looking at each photos and comment on them.

Lisa, I love your hair, beautiful. You look great in that casual outfit with the sunglasses!

Laurie Surspag, That's a nice picture, with the christmas green/red and your blue gown. I like how the

color changed from a darker shade to a lighter one.

You look stunning in that black & white photo, and the dress is so beautiful, oh, I love your hair!

Amy, beautiful smile! The red dress is nice.

And, the recycled dress looks big on you, but it's a very nice patterned dress.

Marie, OMG! you don't look like 57 at all! Thanks to the Asian gene. I like your smile.

I am from Hong Kong, married to a German, living in Germany since 14 years.

People always say I don't look like my age at all.

Lois, nice dress, I see you have a nice little cross body evening bag. Did you wear heels with the maxi dress?

I love your formal black dress and you look good in red!

And the tour guide, he looks fine. I would say he looks like Huge Jackman only after I drank a bottle of wine.

Sharon, you look beautiful! The one shoulder dresses are very nice.

Lawblond7, Although the picture is small, but I can tell that your short hair look great on you.

And your boys are just adorable.

Maureen, oh! oh! That's a difficult post to hold. If I were you, I don't even know how to get down/up with my heels on.

Laurspag, your hair color, the necklace, the dress and even your nail color and lipstick color

matched so well together! Even the tie color from your husband matched!

Very lovely picture and beautiful smiles.

Debbie, you look good, where is the 'after' picture?

Blonde1981, You look great in every dresses, and your smile is so beautiful.

Arhillbilly, I love your photo with the big bear. Not sure if it's because of the flash or not. But I think you

look much nicer in the darker hair color.

Ehpride, can't see much in the photos because they are small. But the dress looks good on you.

Cru1s1ng2009, you look so happy, is it your wedding pic?

Froufie, I like all the bling bling!

Sheri, wow! beautiful couple. Were you in Hawaii? The last time I was in Hawaii, my husband said he wanted to

see me in a coconut bikini top, then I hit his head!

This is me :)

Formal night, from my very first cruise/crossing ever in June. I am small and I think the length of the dress is perfect for me. The reason I joined this forum is, because I wanted to know if ladies wear pantyhose with their cocktail dress in formal night and I asked questioned here! At the end, I decided against it and think it's a great decision. :D

4fffc6d5-d58d-47d9-a6f0-d94e8791aea8.jpg

Casual wear.

b188da97-7614-4f36-9b8c-2f4f4c50302b.jpg

Since I love teddy and after seeing Arhillbilly's big teddy picture, I think I should introduce my teddy to you ladies. My teddy Magu and his two hedgehog friends travel with us everywhere. He had his Hawaii shirt although it was not a Hawaiian cruise.

88d5db86-ac10-44ba-a1e3-d6e11815aef9.jpg

Edited by Yoshikitty

You remind me of me! I did SCUBA diving for about 10 years. My C-card is from PADI.

I had been diving for a little over a year when that picture was taken in Cabo, although I was up to about 50 dives. It's now been four years, and I'm a Divemaster. I love it! Going diving tomorrow in San Carlos, Mexico, yay!

Hi:).... I can't recall exactly which shoes I wore with that maxi dress

but I usually bring a pair of black sandals ( slide style ) and probably

wore them.

Your dress is very pretty:) and as for panty hose? I think I wore

them on one of my very first cruises (10 years ago):eek:....since then?

I don't even own any...LOL so I never wear them on my cruises

anymore.;)

LOL...Thank you for posting your picture. You should post some more; you are beuatiful. Very nice to meet you.

Marie

thank you. well i might as well post the rest of my gang since the girls are on here as well.

this is Andrea, she is 24 and is a paraplegic. She LOVES to cruise because she can do everything anyone would want to do while on board. Oh and we did buy this picture, I just happened to take a picture of the picture because she keeps it at her house. She looks stunning in this one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=278234&stc=1&d=1373154413

562725_4459445130849_731176540_n.jpg.1606a8c595f7bc28fb6bffe21bcaa41c.jpg

marie,

this is my other DD. she is 11 now but was 10 in this picture. she is a total tom boy but loves fashion and dresses up every night for dinner.

yes, I said 10:(:eek:

attachment.php?attachmentid=278235&stc=1&d=1373155022

389653_3841808970331_48176384_n.jpg.f523a0d51eca21881611882e2bf9bb96.jpg

Edited by Cru1s1ng2009

It's a good idea to start this thread, Marie. ;)

I am pleased to meet all of you, everyone looks great no matter in formal or casual clothes.

And, I have so much fun looking at each photos and comment on them.

Lisa, I love your hair, beautiful. You look great in that casual outfit with the sunglasses!

Laurie Surspag, That's a nice picture, with the christmas green/red and your blue gown. I like how the

color changed from a darker shade to a lighter one.

You look stunning in that black & white photo, and the dress is so beautiful, oh, I love your hair!

Amy, beautiful smile! The red dress is nice.

And, the recycled dress looks big on you, but it's a very nice patterned dress.

Marie, OMG! you don't look like 57 at all! Thanks to the Asian gene. I like your smile.

I am from Hong Kong, married to a German, living in Germany since 14 years.

People always say I don't look like my age at all.

Lois, nice dress, I see you have a nice little cross body evening bag. Did you wear heels with the maxi dress?

I love your formal black dress and you look good in red!

And the tour guide, he looks fine. I would say he looks like Huge Jackman only after I drank a bottle of wine.

Sharon, you look beautiful! The one shoulder dresses are very nice.

Lawblond7, Although the picture is small, but I can tell that your short hair look great on you.

And your boys are just adorable.

Maureen, oh! oh! That's a difficult post to hold. If I were you, I don't even know how to get down/up with my heels on.

Laurspag, your hair color, the necklace, the dress and even your nail color and lipstick color

matched so well together! Even the tie color from your husband matched!

Very lovely picture and beautiful smiles.

Debbie, you look good, where is the 'after' picture?

Blonde1981, You look great in every dresses, and your smile is so beautiful.

Arhillbilly, I love your photo with the big bear. Not sure if it's because of the flash or not. But I think you

look much nicer in the darker hair color.

Ehpride, can't see much in the photos because they are small. But the dress looks good on you.

Cru1s1ng2009, you look so happy, is it your wedding pic?

Froufie, I like all the bling bling!

Sheri, wow! beautiful couple. Were you in Hawaii? The last time I was in Hawaii, my husband said he wanted to

see me in a coconut bikini top, then I hit his head!

thank you kitty. yes i was getting dressed and one of my crazy friends caught me still dressing. any lower and it would be x rated.

you are beautiful! just like Marie, both inside and out.

no way, no more panty hose. finally it is perfectly normal to have lilly white legs in a dress. now if being over weight ever came into style...

Formal night, from my very first cruise/crossing ever in June. I am small and I think the length of the dress is perfect for me. The reason I joined this forum is, because I wanted to know if ladies wear pantyhose with their cocktail dress in formal night and I asked questioned here! At the end, I decided against it and think it's a great decision. :D

Casual wear.

b188da97-7614-4f36-9b8c-2f4f4c50302b.jpg

Since I love teddy and after seeing Arhillbilly's big teddy picture, I think I should introduce my teddy to you ladies. My teddy Magu and his two hedgehog friends travel with us everywhere. He had his Hawaii shirt although it was not a Hawaiian cruise.

88d5db86-ac10-44ba-a1e3-d6e11815aef9.jpg

Yoshi,

Love the formal outfit - the dress is just beautiful and I love your bag as well!

Cru1s1ng2009, Lovely pics and beautiful family.

I really am enjoying seeing everyone!

Debbie

Hi sis! Where have you been? Did you go on a cruise? Beautiful pictures. You look fantastic in all the dresses.

Hugs

Marie

Thanks sis....I think I am still recouping from the 6 week trip. I am getting ready to do a 5000+ road trip with my 3 oldest grand kids (grandson 7, granddaughters 13 & 16) We are doing the western US.....Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Sequoia, Giant Redwoods, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Bryce Canyon, and where ever else we run across that we want to do. We will spend about 4 nights in Reno (the purpose of the trip to see my aunt & uncle) and prob about 3 or 4 nights in Tucson (to see my son)...other than that, we are playing it by ear.

How are you doing after your surgery?

This is the dress that I have in:

This black, royal blue, navy, white, & silver

100_2742_zps936d1077.jpg

This one I have in: Royal blue, black, white, & light pink

File12_zpsf6f63fd4.jpg

This one, I have in white, black, red, fushia, teal & champagne

100_3358-Copy_zpse9cc3a29.jpg

System would not let me upload my Flikr photo's some here are the links ..... hope this works ...:)

starting off young;)

cathie 4 still young at heart

picking my wedding jewelry statement pieces at Sunfest

cathie 3 weding jewellery

some dresses that I love

Cathie

Fave dress

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98511061@N03/9224968539/in/photostream/

black dress with colourful jacket

Hubby'ss fav photo's of just relaxing - not fancy dress

hubby's fav photo

hubby's 2nd fave photo

I love that dress...it suits your great petite figure!

....This is the dress that I have in:

This black, royal blue, navy, white, & silver

100_2742_zps936d1077.jpg

This one I have in: Royal blue, black, white, & light pink

File12_zpsf6f63fd4.jpg

This one, I have in white, black, red, fushia, teal & champagne

100_3358-Copy_zpse9cc3a29.jpg

I'd love to see your closet!!! It must look like a store!!!:D

Okay - thought I would try posting from FB as I have not done that before - so I don't really wear dresses - but since reading these boards I am 'hankering' to try one out - maybe a maxi - except I am short and round and not sure what that would look like let alone the hemming nightmare!!

Here is a pic of me in Vegas wearing some 'daytime bling'!

23804_1408756462295_1054750_n.jpg

Beautiful in white - I feel like I look thinner in dresses, also short and round! I don't think I'd like the maxis though!