Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

Late 30's female from Arizona. :oHeaded for my first solo cruise on NCL Epic on 6/29. Going to try out one of those new studio rooms.. cant wait. You only live once.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

w

Would love to know how you find the studio rooms as I have just booked one for transatlantic Epic cruise in Oct. I am a retired single lady heading out this week for my first cruise on Spirit !! Maybe you could email me after your cruise fernhillcarolyn@gmail.com. Enjoy yourself

Greetings All,

I'm a veteran cruiser but this will be my first time doing it solo! Are there any other solo cruisers or singles sailing out of Charleston on 4/19/14?

hello from KCboy....I'm not sure how to get on my roll call. I am booked on the Sept 19th,2014 with serenity Boston to Quebec and it doesn't seem listed. I am also travelling solo. Can anyone help me? Thx.....Sonja

Edited by KCboy

hello from KCboy....I'm not sure how to get on my roll call. I am booked on the Sept 19th,2014 with serenity Boston to Quebec and it doesn't seem listed. I am also travelling solo. Can anyone help me? Thx.....Sonja

Hi, what ship are you sailing on?

Hi everybody -

I'm on the original roll call for this cruise, but it just seems to be couples and families on there right now. Just curious if there's going to be other solo's on this one.

This will be my 2nd solo cruise - went to Alaska on my first one...had the time of my life, and I'm hooked on cruising now. :cool:

But if anybody is heading to Hawaii on Royal Caribbean's "Radiance of the Seas" at the end of April - I'd love to hear from you!!

-Bonnie

This will be my 2nd solo cruise - went to Alaska on my first one...had the time of my life, and I'm hooked on cruising now. :cool:

-Bonnie

Hi Bonnie! I went on my first cruise 2 months ago and was immediately hooked. Going to Alaska for my 2nd cruise and just now I booked myself into a studio cabin on the Epic for next February. How did I not know this was such an amazing way to vacation?! :D

This is the ship that I will be...anyone else?? Still don't know how to get on their roll call!!Sonja

Hi Sonja, that is why I am trying to help you....is that Crystal

Serenity?

The only 2 Sept roll calls I see are on Sept 5th and Sept 29th.......

You need to start a roll call and hope other join in:)

Here is a link to the Crystal forum....post a question on there

and hopefully someone will help you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

LOUIS OLYMPIA, APR. 28, 2014

I haven't found anyone going on this cruise to the Greek Isles. I've cruised solo once to the W. Caribbean and have 2 more planned. Any solos going on this one?

Hi' date=' All

This will not only be my first solo cruise, but also my first cruise ever! AND my first time to Alaska.

I could really use some advice, hints, and recommendations.

I'd also love to know if anyone else from here will be aboard.[/quote']

Hello and welcome to the world of cruising. Try joining your roll call; you should be able to meet some nice folks there on your sailing.

Hi' date=' All

This will not only be my first solo cruise, but also my first cruise ever! AND my first time to Alaska.

I could really use some advice, hints, and recommendations.

I'd also love to know if anyone else from here will be aboard.[/quote']

Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of solo cruising:). I have been

cruising solo for 11 years and have been to Alaska 3 times:D

I agree with the previous poster and would check out the roll call

for your sailing. I found the link for you. Click on it and you can

chat with other folks on the same cruise. It is a nice way to meet

other people:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1960022

Oh....I recommend layering your clothing....it can be FREEZING but it can be

only cool as well. The easiest way to pack for Alaska is layer....layer...layer.

Edited by Lois R

Hello again, Do you have any references you can give me for reputable (independent from the cruise line) vendors for city tours or other kinds of tours in Alaska? I would prefer to use those offered by my cruise line BUT, in some cities, if I take the cruise line tour I really want, it doesn't get me back in time for the other things offered. I'm asking about the cities of Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan.

Thanks for your help!