Milkshakes!

Benpb

Hi all.

Can you get milkshakes aboard Equinox? I love a cold shake on hot sunny days. If so which places on board serve them?

Thanks,

Ben.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Forums mobile app

I don't know about milk shakes but we get a frozen coffee drink at the coffee cafe and have them add some Kahlua, vodka and rum. Goes down nice and easy and also makes you feel good. ;)

.:o

Concierge class has a to die for banana smoothie. And I typically don't like banana anything!

Hot morning, cold banana smoothie, ah, I can taste it now.....

Sounds good. Do you mean in the aqua spa cafe? Concierge class is just a cabin grade with a few extra perks.

Sounds good. Do you mean in the aqua spa cafe? Concierge class is just a cabin grade with a few extra perks.

Concierge Class has a room service breakfast menu that includes smoothies. Nothing like sitting on your balcony and having them deliver a cool creamy smoothie to you. There are also smoothies available at the Aqua Spa Cafe for around around $5.

When I ordered the banana smoothie of the Concierge menu 2 years ago on Eclipse it was horrible - made with cooking bananas I think. Never ordered it again so don't know if it was just a fluke. The smoothies in Blue are delicious.

When I ordered the banana smoothie of the Concierge menu 2 years ago on Eclipse it was horrible - made with cooking bananas I think. Never ordered it again so don't know if it was just a fluke. The smoothies in Blue are delicious.

Too funny. I loved the CC banana smoothie and thought the one in Blu was nothing special. I'll have to try the Blu again one of these days.

What is a cooking banana? The one I had tasted like it was made with fresh bananas. Mayhe mine was the fluke!

A cooking banana is small and like a very unripe hard banana and does not really have the typical very sweet banana taste.

We don´t use them in Europe, but have had them in African or Asian countries where they cooked or fried them and served them as a vegetable with meat. Maybe someone who has more experience with them can add something here.

A cooking banana is small and like a very unripe hard banana and does not really have the typical very sweet banana taste.

We don´t use them in Europe, but have had them in African or Asian countries where they cooked or fried them and served them as a vegetable with meat. Maybe someone who has more experience with them can add something here.

Yup, they sound like plantains. Which I love with some great Cuban food.

The banana smoothie that I had in CC did not taste like it was made with plantains. It was yum.;)

Archived