Another weird website message

I am trying to book a cruise on the RC website tonight and am getting the message "We are not able to book a cruise in your country." I am in Maine (still part of the US last time I checked) and the country on the web address also says US. Is this a glitch or a new policy?

I am trying to book a cruise on the RC website tonight and am getting the message "We are not able to book a cruise in your country." I am in Maine (still part of the US last time I checked) and the country on the web address also says US. Is this a glitch or a new policy?

Not a new policy, but I've had it happen before. I was able to fix it by reselecting the country in the upper right.

Well, I guess I will need to bring my passport tomorrow when I drive up to Ogunquit.:p

I'm sure it's OK now. Lots of strange things happen on the Royal Caribbean website, but so far they have all gone away.

Archived