Online shopping for women

jgant07

I like Coldwatercreek quite a bit. I always wait for their big sales and usually find very nice items. Last week they had 60% off everything already marked down and I got two pair of jersey slacks and two tops for about $100 including shipping.

I also like Territory Ahead but again I wait for sales.

My go-to website is Athleta. It's almost one-stop shopping for me. After that, Sahalie, Garnet Hill, Sundance Catalog and Boden come up. For some high-ticket but good quality stuff of natural fabrics, I'll try Poetry and Wrap.

Appleseed's. They have a sale on now and will occasionally do free shipping codes or extra 40% off codes.

Talbots, when there's a sale on.

I used to love Lands End but I think they changed the cut of their pants and skirts to be less forgiving to those of us with hips.

Try these designer sample sale sites for the best online clothing deals. They have all of the best brands and more for significant savings. Just log on early for the sales for best selection. Be careful, they're addicting!

ruelala.com

ideeli.com

gilt.com

hautelook.com

My go-to website is Athleta. It's almost one-stop shopping for me. After that, Sahalie, Garnet Hill, Sundance Catalog and Boden come up. For some high-ticket but good quality stuff of natural fabrics, I'll try Poetry and Wrap.

LOVE Athleta. In the same vein Title Nine has wonderfully well made, really, really cute active wear, dresses, skorts, skirts, shorts, etc.

LOVE Athleta. In the same vein Title Nine has wonderfully well made, really, really cute active wear, dresses, skorts, skirts, shorts, etc.

Bought a few things from T9 (in fact, just got their new catalog in the mail yesterday). Many of their things are 3rd party, not their own brand, where Athleta is their own brand for most of their clothing (a few Lotus and some others sneak in there). Some of my favorites from there is the Horny Toad brand. But, if you need to buy a bra, they have an amazing choice of sports bras!!!!

I looovvvvveeee everything5pounds dot com. It's a UK based company but delivers internationally. I have a shoe and bag habit and this site allows me to feed this habit! Great site for ordering clothes and accessories for a one off occasion when you know that the chances of wearing/using it again are small.

I have ordered my shoes, bag and beachwear from here as I know that for the price I will get my money's worth.

The quality of the shoes and dresses are great. I recently got numerous compliments on a dress I recently wore to a birthday party and no one believed I only paid £5/$8 for it!

Go on.......have a look!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

I have become a White House Black Market addict. My two local stores have even offerred me jobs on numerous occasions!

I scope our their clothes and figure out my "must have" items. Then I stalk the items online and mostly only buy on sale. I have it down to a science when they do new markdowns and when new coupon codes are posted.

It is easy to find both work appropriate and casual clothing in their stores.

I am in my mid-forties, by the way.

I have become a White House Black Market addict. My two local stores have even offerred me jobs on numerous occasions!

I scope our their clothes and figure out my "must have" items. Then I stalk the items online and mostly only buy on sale. I have it down to a science when they do new markdowns and when new coupon codes are posted.

It is easy to find both work appropriate and casual clothing in their stores.

I am in my mid-forties, by the way.

I am also a new White House Black Market addict. I have been buying so much of their stuff lately.

Edited by mickey-mouse

• 5 months later...

LL Bean.

I'm plus sized, so having sufficient choices is important, and their clothing is reliably well made and sized - by that I mean that the same sized top will fit the same way, and I don't need different sizes when I choose a different style. And, of course, easy ordering and returns.

I used to shop from Land's End a lot, but their quality decreased significantly about 5 or 6 years ago, IMO, so I stopped shopping there.