Is it possible to go to David's Steakhouse in Carnival Pride for lunch?

Krunu15

As a bit of background - I'm going on a cruise September 29 with my fiance who is a pescetarian (he is basically a vegetarian who also eats fish).

I love the steakhouse and when I was on the Carnival Miracle, my meal at Nick and Nora's was fantastic.

However when I was looking through the dinner menus I couldn't seem to find one that I wanted to skip - especially because my fiance will have only one choice at the steakhouse for his entree. The first night is definitely the least exciting menu, so that would be tempting, but I'd hate to leave any potential tablemates hanging the first night.

Is it possible to go to the steakhouse for lunch instead?

As a bit of background - I'm going on a cruise September 29 with my fiance who is a pescetarian (he is basically a vegetarian who also eats fish).

I love the steakhouse and when I was on the Carnival Miracle, my meal at Nick and Nora's was fantastic.

However when I was looking through the dinner menus I couldn't seem to find one that I wanted to skip - especially because my fiance will have only one choice at the steakhouse for his entree. The first night is definitely the least exciting menu, so that would be tempting, but I'd hate to leave any potential tablemates hanging the first night.

No, the Steakhouses are not open for lunch, though some of them might have a cooking demonstration on one sea day with samples, but not enough for lunch and not very pescetarian friendly.

To eat? NO!

There are just tons of choices for a fish-eating vegetarian.

Could start with Ahi Tuna Tartare, followed by a crisp classic Caesar salad. For the entree the market fresh grilled fish fillet served on a bed of baby spinach sounds delish. End with the fresh fruit and cheese plate.

No land based creatures were harmed in the making of this meal.

:)

Carnival usually has a free "cooking demonstration" in the steakhouse during the cruise during the day. There is enough food involved to consider it lunch. And usually for a $10 fee, you can partake in a wine tasting too which provides 5 glasses of wine.

That might give you enough of the steakhouse experience to satisfy your craving while also providing your fiancé with tasty treats and wine. Just tell the staff that he is a fish eater, and I'll bet they will accommodate.

Have a great cruise!

There are just tons of choices for a fish-eating vegetarian.

Could start with Ahi Tuna Tartare, followed by a crisp classic Caesar salad. For the entree the market fresh grilled fish fillet served on a bed of baby spinach sounds delish. End with the fresh fruit and cheese plate.

No land based creatures were harmed in the making of this meal.

:)

And there is always the lobster ravioli - YUMMMM!

• 1 month later...

Where did you find the menus for Carnival pride? I too am a pescetarian. I was wondering about the dinner choices as it can be quite tricky to find things I am able to eat at times.

Thanks.

Archived